Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Arsenal (H) - 20/08/2016 - Ticket Details

6 minutes ago, 4ever and ever said:

But then that would mean that silver members never ever get the chance for any tickets. They restricted the amount of gold members so therefore they have to hold some back as they stopped silver members from even being gold members in the first place. They should just have 1 level of membership.  A kids one and an adults one. Everyone pays the same and is in the same boat.

i get the point of that but instead of "holding back" tickets for silver members, reduce the amount of gold members? that way you can guarantee that there will be 500 tickets left for silver members at least (granted most likely singles but still) if anyone wants to buy tickets for 4 people you have to buy them at the back in 2 separate rows if you are gold right now.

seems a bit money grabbing from the club. 

4 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

i get the point of that but instead of "holding back" tickets for silver members, reduce the amount of gold members? that way you can guarantee that there will be 500 tickets left for silver members at least (granted most likely singles but still) if anyone wants to buy tickets for 4 people you have to buy them at the back in 2 separate rows if you are gold right now.

seems a bit money grabbing from the club. 

I'm with you mate. If only 1500 are guaranteed to be available to gold memebrs then max members for gold should be 2000-2500. The club have messed up. Take my situation for example. Season ticket holder, always have been, on the away priority scheme. Started taking my 7 year old lad 2 years ago. Not a family member as I obviously have a season ticket. Couldn't get him a season ticket last season, season before or this season. Couldn't get him a gold members this year because even after creating a kids only membership  (a good idea) they said you had to be a family member to have it.  I have managed to get him a silver membership but don't harbour much hope in getting him tickets as there certainly won't be anymore to move my ST too. It's like every idea they have has no actual thought behind it. 

I think the issue is more that gold should mean gold. Or they should have a higher tier (premier or something like that) where all of those members are guaranteed a ticket for all games. The way they've done it means some lose out whichever way they release the tickets. 

Where is the info for fox members? Will there be no tickets reserved for us? I couldnt afford anything else. Looks like I have no chance. What a waste of money. 

Ah well. At least i get some sort of free prize thing. 

If anyone does hear of spare tickets please let me know. 

23 minutes ago, red5 said:

City fox haha, you're having a laugh,

what about the 2,500 gold members that didn't get one?

Anyone on here paid £90 not to get a ticket?

Blimey mate what do you expect them to do? How would you structure it to make sure everyone who wants one gets one and people are rewarded for being on the scheme from the start? (legit question) 

4 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Blimey mate what do you expect them to do? How would you structure it to make sure everyone who wants one gets one and people are rewarded for being on the scheme from the start? (legit question) 

Obviously not everyone who wants one gets one as the stadium isn't big enough.

It's very simple to do it fair, One membership done on a priority basis like the away system, it would be quicker simpler and fair. 

Still like to know who paid £90 not to get a ticket, 

1 hour ago, red5 said:

City fox haha, you're having a laugh,

what about the 2,500 gold members that didn't get one?

Anyone on here paid £90 not to get a ticket?

Yeah me. :(

I only remembered they went on sale today after seeing this thread. I managed to get one for the Swansea match but will have to be industrious to get one for the Arsenal match.

£90 for a Gold Member and still only 5% off in the club shop and can't get a ticket after missing five matches home and away all last season. 

This will have to be a lesson learnt by me.

3 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Yeah me. :(

I only remembered they went on sale today after seeing this thread. I managed to get one for the Swansea match but will have to be industrious to get one for the Arsenal match.

£90 for a Gold Member and still only 5% off in the club shop and can't get a ticket after missing five matches home and away all last season. 

This will have to be a lesson learnt by me.

Same here my own fault, at least I got a ticket for Swansea.

My last game was WBA, I thought I'd never get back in.

Though concerns about getting new young fans into the ground is understandable, I don't see us being in a Liverpool or Man Utd situation where it's near impossible to ever get in the ground for a league game.

Unless we do as well as last year, I think any fan who wants one (I'm regarding city fox membership as a basic requirement here, £20 and no history is not much of a barrier) will get one for games not involving the biggest 5 or 6 teams or otherwise crucial games in our season.

I don't agree with the membership structure (despite being gold this season) but at least those with the best chance of getting match tickets at least had some sort of membership last season.

I actually think how Liverpool do it is quite fair, you need at least a few games from the previous season to go for united, Everton and the big sides but have free for alls to at least give newbies a chance to get on the ladder.

Just been told by the ticket office that unless i upgrade to silver i have absolutely no chance for the Arsenal or Swansea games. I really can't afford that plus the ticket prices so looks like I'm going to miss out on the first game of the season for the first time since 2008. Ah well i guess i have it easy compared to gold members who have paid loads and still missed out. 

:(

12 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Yeah? How would someone get their kids in if they have no previous booking history?

I'm a sth and I promised my 5yr old I would take him a game last season . . . However, how it panned out it became impossible. I bought him a city fox membership at Xmas but there were never 2 seats together available. I got him upgraded to silver (after 5 hours) 10 days ago, and then to gold last week. I was in the LRI yday so went the club shop 1st and got us both tickets for Arsenal & Swansea, we'll be making our debut in the family stand . . . Tried phoning but as always phones at max capacity, if it wasn't for my wisdom teeth we'd have missed out again . . . If you have a child get them a foot on the ladder with a membership and go up through the grades. I think the gold cost £45 plus an extra £5 for Arsenal & nothing for Swansea as I exchanged my seat from j3. The membership cost for kids is easily offset by the ticket price, if you can get one of course!

So there is only 1.5k tickets for every game for gold members now?? Haha that is beyond a joke - they have literally stolen £90 from 2.5k people.

How does that even make sense - £23k STH, 1.5k Gold and 0.5k silver = 25k - where are the other 4-5k seats?

5 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

So there is only 1.5k tickets for every game for gold members now?? Haha that is beyond a joke - they have literally stolen £90 from 2.5k people.

How does that even make sense - £23k STH, 1.5k Gold and 0.5k silver = 25k - where are the other 4-5k seats?

"Gold Fox Members: Capped at 4,000 with a minimum of 1,500 match tickets available per home Premier League fixture"

Minimum.

Minimum.

Minimum. 

7 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

No, it's a minimum, but I think it's a fair bet that was the figure for the Arsenal game unless someone can enlighten me?

2 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

"Gold Fox Members: Capped at 4,000 with a minimum of 1,500 match tickets available per home Premier League fixture"

Minimum.

Minimum.

Minimum. 

I can read you patronising cvnt!

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/2016-17/arsenal-allocation-for-gold-fox-members-now-sold-out-3219612.aspx

All 1,500 tickets allocated to Gold Fox Members for Leicester City’s Premier League clash with Arsenal at King Power Stadium on Saturday 20 August have now sold out. 

Where are the other 4-5k tickets?

6 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Minimum.

Minimum.

Minimum. 

They even said it was 1,500 :rolleyes:

38 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

I can read you patronising cvnt!

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/2016-17/arsenal-allocation-for-gold-fox-members-now-sold-out-3219612.aspx

All 1,500 tickets allocated to Gold Fox Members for Leicester City’s Premier League clash with Arsenal at King Power Stadium on Saturday 20 August have now sold out. 

Where are the other 4-5k tickets?

You said:

"So there is only 1.5k tickets for every game for gold members now??"

I'll carry on being a patronising cvnt if you want. 

4 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

You said:

"So there is only 1.5k tickets for every game for gold members now??"

I'll carry on being a patronising cvnt if you want. 

Yet you still can't answer the question of where the other 4-5k tickets went, that was the point of my question and you know it!

Just now, Fox 4 Life said:

Yet you still can't answer the question of where the other 4-5k tickets went, that was the point of my question and you know it!

Really, you did ask for EVERY GAME and clearly the answer will be NO. for burnley there will be more, the club stated minimum and you know it.

And this is the 1st game back at home as champions against a so called big club, where the **** do you think the remaining tickets are??? Cuz i'll hazard a guess you can work that out as well.

Archived