Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Swansea (H) - 27/08/2016 - Ticket Details

Got two at the back of SK4, row KK, Just wondering if anybody wanted to swap for ones lower down in the ground, will be going with my grandad and don't think he'll be able to stand the whole match/handle the stairs all that well either.

I'm not selling these just looking for a swap.

On 12/08/2016 at 13:41, zak_lcfc said:

Got two at the back of SK4, row KK, Just wondering if anybody wanted to swap for ones lower down in the ground, will be going with my grandad and don't think he'll be able to stand the whole match/handle the stairs all that well either.

I'm not selling these just looking for a swap.

Messaged you matey

I picked up 2 in sk4 this morning, not sure what availability is like now though.

Am a gold member but only realised recently I could make this so was hoping fit some to pop up.

These obviously aren't subject to the same restrictions as family stand.

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Just think how bad it'll be when we lose at the weekend! 

Really wouldn't be surprised to hear some boo's.

In the toilet last week at half time some bloke came in moaning how that was the "worst 45 minutes of football i've ever seen"

Someone replied with "you can't have been watching us for very long then" then they had an argument for a couple of minutes.

Archived