Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Swansea (H) - 27/08/2016 - Ticket Details

19 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Really wouldn't be surprised to hear some boo's.

In the toilet last week at half time some bloke came in moaning how that was the "worst 45 minutes of football i've ever seen"

Someone replied with "you can't have been watching us for very long then" then they had an argument for a couple of minutes.

Yeah I would 100% expect booing if we lose. 

Guest CityFan 06

I was hoping my mate could get to this as he's not a STH. Any chance it will make general sale? Unlikely I know but the website currently says it isn't sold out yet.

32 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

Does anyone no if any available in store in family stand there some expensive ones online but wondered if there was any available in store

Yes, I believe there were a few spaces in the Family Stand which you need to buy in person or over the phone.

I have 2 tickets in the kop I'm selling ! Face value... I can bring them to you no problem. I work shifts so can't go. The tickets are not seated next to each other but near each other. Let know if you want them.... £35 each. Thanks 

Archived