Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ross-Kemp

Europa League 2016/17

I must have missed the memo about these two extra officials who stand on each goal line. WTF? They look like line judges at Wimbledon crouched over like they need a dump. Complete waste of time. Embarrassing 

Paul Scholes is my new favourite pundit. Sits there like he can't be arsed and only doing the gig because he's bored got nothing better to do lol And just giving that nob Humphries yes/no answers to his crap questions. Top man :thumbup:

16 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I must have missed the memo about these two extra officials who stand on each goal line. WTF? They look like line judges at Wimbledon crouched over like they need a dump. Complete waste of time. Embarrassing 

Particularly when they don't spot a penalty given that was outside the box.

I was 100+ yards away and admittedly with blue tinted specs, but I immediately turned to my lad and said immediately that looks outside. Ultimately cost us. 

The extra two officials are a waste of space if they don't help the referee, albeit he was a lot closer!

4 minutes ago, irishfoxkev said:

10 great pennos so far sudden death beckons

That kid in the crowd praying lol it worked!!

Edit: it didn't work lol

20 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

They're job is to spot bootlaces that have come undone

5 minutes ago, BoyJones said:

Particularly when they don't spot a penalty given that was outside the box.

I was 100+ yards away and admittedly with blue tinted specs, but I immediately turned to my lad and said immediately that looks outside. Ultimately cost us. 

The extra two officials are a waste of space if they don't help the referee, albeit he was a lot closer!

2 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

They're job is to spot bootlaces that have come undone

lol

Honestly, I just don't understand their purpose, someone will have to explain it to me.

Just watched the Lyon penalty shootout and these two muppets are stood either side of the six yard box. Bent over staring across the goal line at each other I assumed they were checking that the keepers stayed on the line? Well at least three times the keepers were miles off their line when the penalty was taken and they did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Get right in the bin..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived