Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ross-Kemp

Europa League 2016/17

• 2 weeks later...

Was expected, really.

José celebrated as if they won the Champions League instead.

Pogba's dancing is terrible.

Plus, still not sure why Pogba is considered a very valuable player in terms of fee paid for him.

With Pogba costing more than the entire Ajax 11 combined it shouldn't have ever really been in doubt. It's rather shit that a team who finished sixth in the league, a whole 7 points behind the next closest CL qualifier has pretty much bought their way into the CL by beating fairly low quality European teams - beating them unconvincingly at that. What a fairy-tale! 

1 minute ago, daz*dsb said:

With Pogba costing more than the entire Ajax 11 combined it shouldn't have ever really been in doubt. It's rather shit that a team who finished sixth in the league, a whole 7 points behind the next closest CL qualifier has pretty much bought their way into the CL by beating fairly low quality European teams - beating them unconvincingly at that. What a fairy-tale! 

I hear ya.

Having said that i'd take it if it were lcfc hehe.

Mourinho looked emotional after that. Fairplay to him, people will belittle him but how many English sides have fluffed it in the Europa league over the years which "they should be winning"?

Good first season at United on the whole.

Really hope we're back in European football in the not so distant future.

it was just too easy for Manchester United, but congratulations to them and Mourinho, he was brought in to win trophies and he has done exactly that! and they get the bonus of being in the Champions League as well

2 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Hateful club and hateful manager - some say it is good for the city of Manchester given the week it happened but most Mancs support City anyway - I'm not pleased for Manure in the slightest.

To be honest, I find it enormously distasteful people mentioning the football and the bombing in the same context.

People trying to tie the two together to make a bigger story out of United winning the final need words with themselves.

It's good of the clubs to donate to the victims families but that's pretty much where the link should begin and end.

12 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

To be honest, I find it enormously distasteful people mentioning the football and the bombing in the same context.

People trying to tie the two together to make a bigger story out of United winning the final need words with themselves.

It's good of the clubs to donate to the victims families but that's pretty much where the link should begin and end.

Agreed but it's typical of our Media to do this.  The constant mentioning of it and the idea of a football team winning a trophy somehow makes any difference in this horrendous tragedy is ridiculous.

Archived