Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
spaghettilegs

Community Shield Tickets for Sale

TICKETS NOW GONE....

COMMUNITY SHIELD

I have an adult and u18 ticket for sale - Block 502 Row 3.  £35 and £25 respectively plus postage which is what I paid.  Please note they both show face value of £35 but I'm not going to pretend both cost £35 and I will need a guarantee it will be used by an u18 as if caught it would go against my sons membership.  Slight problem in that I'm in Stockholm until Thursday so in terms of delivery:

- Royal Mail special delivery for Saturday morning delivery - has always worked but makes us all nervous!

- collection from Solihull or Birmingham 

- meet at Wembley at around 2pm (I won't let you down) or if you are using the M40 can meet en route.  We are leaving 12.30 as have been invited to the posh seats so getting there early

DM me if interested.

Spare ticket for Wembley

Unbelievably having paid £ 140 for a ticket for Sunday off ticketbis I have found my sister who is in Stockholm for the Barcelona game had bought me one!!!!   

So I have a spare ticket in the Leicester end for sale?

• 1 ticket type Cat. 4
  • Section: Leicester city Block: Cat. 4 - 522 Row: 34

Message me if its of interest to anyone as close as the price paid or should I try and sell it to the touts on Sunday?

Cheers

Dave

58 minutes ago, David Baker said:

Unbelievably having paid £ 140 for a ticket for Sunday off ticketbis I have found my sister who is in Stockholm for the Barcelona game had bought me one!!!!   

• 1 ticket type Cat. 4

Message me if its of interest to anyone as close as the price paid or should I try and sell it to the touts on Sunday?

Cheers

Dave

It is against forum rules to offer a ticket above face value 

1 hour ago, David Baker said:

• 1 ticket type Cat. 4

Cheers

Dave

Selling tickets to touts is illegal I believe and a shocking thing for a true fan to do to another fan , ultimately one of our own will be over charged by that tout or worse my kids sat in row 34 will be sat beside a mental United savage ! 

Sit in your £140 seat.

Scan the forum and sell the lower price ticket to a fan on here who missed out.

Valuable (but expensive) lesson learnt, but you will feel better about yourself and karma will leave you alone.

Sell to a tout and if any of the following happen, its your fault:

Mahrez leaves

We don't win the league

We don't even come top 4

We don't even finish top half

We don't win the Champions league

We don't even get out of our group

Vardy injury

Club re-signs Robbie Neilson

Relegation

Club folds/Merges with F****t

13 hours ago, David Baker said:

Spare ticket for Wembley

• 1 ticket type Cat. 4

Cheers

Dave

Can't believe you actually chose to buy from ticketbis at £140 rather than buy a £20 membership from the club then purchase same £20 ticket from see tickets at weekend - I purchased 3 memberships and 3 cat 4 tickets for the same price you paid for 1.

2 hours ago, gonnabeblueforever said:

Can't believe you actually chose to buy from ticketbis at £140 rather than buy a £20 membership from the club then purchase same £20 ticket from see tickets at weekend - I purchased 3 memberships and 3 cat 4 tickets for the same price you paid for 1.

In fairness think he got swallowed up in the hysteria that this would be a huge sell out with massive demand 

think he panicked

he wasn't the only one

but I did  tell everyone :whistle:

didnt I @StanSP

lollollol 

On 02/08/2016 at 19:40, Everygamefox said:

2 tickets together

block 522...row18

£35 each plus postage and booking fee see tickets charged me.

£75.85 in total.

im in Manchester so probably collection at Wembley unless your based up here. PM me.

oops

Archived