Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

NBCSN -- The Champions - The Leicester City Story - showing Saturday

I haven't posted about this before, because I could not find the program online anywhere.

NBC Sports Network put together a final one-hour documentary after Leicester won the title.  It is called "The Champions - The Leicester City Story".

It is being rebroadcast on NBCSN this Saturday, 6 August, at 0600 Mountain Time (US).  I think that put it on at 1 PM GMT.

If you have the ability to watch/record this, I suggest you do so.  It is quite good.  I have watched it on my DVR no less than ten times!

And, if anyone with more skill with me could find it online, that would be even better!

Leicester City FC - The Memories posted it on Facebook a while ago..  

NBC Sports Champions: The Leicester City Story - The Special Edition. Special Edition of the Superb Documentary Exclusive to The Memories page. This edition contains COMBINED footage from both broadcasts. Total running time 63mins (10 mins extra).

Posted by Leicester City FC - The Memories on Friday, 27 May 2016

https://www.facebook.com/LeicesterCityFcTheMemories/videos/662941020525371/

Had this in a low-res quality version before, but am glad for the better version. Thanks for the download offer!

Three moments that still get me:

• John Prycke saying that he'd rather be watching Vardy playing than Messi
  • The final whistle at Chelsea vs. Spurs and the subsequent jubilations
  • Andrea Bocelli performing "Nessun dorma"

10 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

I downloaded it and it is the full length, but when I click to play your embedded version it is only 15 minutes long.  Is there a reason for that? Is there a way to watch the full version without downloading it?  Thanks

4 minutes ago, Grey Fox said:

I downloaded it and it is the full length, but when I click to play your embedded version it is only 15 minutes long.  Is there a reason for that? Is there a way to watch the full version without downloading it?  Thanks

no there's no reason for that I haven't set a limit or anything as far as I know it should play the whole thing 

1 hour ago, Grey Fox said:

If you're not logged in to Dropbox (if you don't have an account), the maximum video length if accessed from the outside is commonly limited to 15 minutes. That's why.

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

If you're not logged in to Dropbox (if you don't have an account), the maximum video length if accessed from the outside is commonly limited to 15 minutes. That's why.

That's probably it.  I do have an account but wasn't logged in.  Thanks

33 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

If any body is trying to use the link it's seems to be suspended due to excessive traffic according to an email I've just had from Dropbox 

This used to happen to me when I post highlights in the past, they suspended me once  for few weeks. 

I spliced in the ending footage onto the original broadcast.  If interested, all three versions are available for download below

The Leicester City Story

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BysaNViRLEfPZ21Lb215UkxJemM/view?usp=sharing

The Champions: The Leicester City Story

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BysaNViRLEfPUzRNaDFyU0ZiTEU/view?usp=sharing

Combined Version

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BysaNViRLEfPSURJdXo2RFhla2s/view?usp=sharing

Archived