Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Tipping Thread 3.0

28 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I've given up on this. Pointless with no table to see.

its quite simple really if you haven't won a bet, you are bottom of the table

if you have won a lot of bets you are top of the table

if you have only won a couple you are middle of the table

14 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

Is this a serious post or just a joke dummy spit directed at Scousefox?

lol

Oh no no Nick, serious post.

Personally, I think if a thread such as a this is started, it needs the proper follow up i.e.the  work doing on it to keep the 'players' updated as to how they are doing. It's called 'finishing something'. Personally, I'd never start a thread like this then not bother to keep it updated. I'd feel I was letting people down. Just my view on things I guess. I'm not saying Scouse should have to do this, but I think he or someone should. What's the point else?

As I said before, apologies if this has been done.

5 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Personally, I think if a thread such as a this is started, it needs the proper follow up i.e.the  work doing on it to keep the 'players' updated as to how they are doing. It's called 'finishing something'. Personally, I'd never start a thread like this then not bother to keep it updated. I'd feel I was letting people down. Just my view on things I guess. I'm not saying Scouse should have to do this, but I think he or someone should. What's the point else?

Is that you volunteering Col ?

22 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Porto to win at Brugge. Seen them both. Brugge are shit. Porto aren't. 4/5

Tottenham double chance at Leverkusen. It's a big price for what it is. 4/6

£10 returns £30.

Scraped it but it'll do.

10 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Really?

To be honest Col I don't think you have the right to have a go!

I'm grateful to anybody who tries to run such things - I'm sure life gets in the way and at some point will do their best to knock up a table.

You are acting like you've paid a subscription or invested in something and are not happy with the service! 

Outrageous behaviour! 

Its not like you're offering to help either, just wandering in leading with your chin!

40 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Really?

To be honest Col I don't think you have the right to have a go!

I'm grateful to anybody who tries to run such things - I'm sure life gets in the way and at some point will do their best to knock up a table.

You are acting like you've paid a subscription or invested in something and are not happy with the service! 

Outrageous behaviour! 

Its not like you're offering to help either, just wandering in leading with your chin!

lol

I know it's not a 'pukka' table mate. No signing up or subscriptions etc. But as I said, personally I'd feel I was letting people down if I'd started something like this and wasn't keeping the players informed. It's just how I am.

To be fair to Scouse though, is always imagined doing this properly  (like he did last season) must take a lot of work. Not something I'd do personally unless I knew I had the time to do a fortnightly table or something. So fair play to the man for even starting it.

6 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

What do you reckon your total is Dan?

I had a double winner in September time which won about £230 but have obviously lost a few £10 bets since then.

I didn't realise that, you're probably above me then, I'd guess probably £100-150ish.

Archived