Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxFromCoalville

Loyalty Points

I think they are a little more clued up to that now, as there is a tally online against your account, so unless you could prove you brought the ticket and it was not showing correctly against your account, I would doubt it very much.

Just now, Bayfox said:

How do you know we won't, loyalty points are for away games, not home.

I've already bought my tickets and haven't got any extra loyalty points. I always assumed you got extra loyalty points for the home cup games. If this isn't the case i'll retreat into my box!

30 minutes ago, General Smuts said:

I've already bought my tickets and haven't got any extra loyalty points. I always assumed you got extra loyalty points for the home cup games. If this isn't the case i'll retreat into my box!

No sorry mate only aways. We should all be getting one added for Wembley once Lcfc get the info back from see tickets.

2 hours ago, Bayfox said:

No sorry mate only aways. We should all be getting one added for Wembley once Lcfc get the info back from see tickets.

Really?

I never saw anything in the details to say a point would be added, I'd assumed like all the friendlies it wasn't part of the points criteria.

3 hours ago, lcfcben76 said:

Does anyone know if we'll get any prototype for the Sheffield Utd and Grimsby elf trophy games? Wouldn't go to them but if tickets were say £2 then I would consider just for the prioroty

United are charging adults a tenner. One stand open.

1 hour ago, promised land said:

Really?

I never saw anything in the details to say a point would be added, I'd assumed like all the friendlies it wasn't part of the points criteria.

Yes someone else asked on twitter a while ago. I thought I had imagined it. But I emailed jim today to ask and he confirmed we would be getting a point.

I think you should get them for Cup Games (Home) it's an incentive to make people go.

Also, did we (if not why) get a point for Wembley last week? Technically it's a competitive away game.

Ah just read the rest of the thread, so we should aswell!

3 hours ago, Matt said:

I think you should get them for Cup Games (Home) it's an incentive to make people go.

Also, did we (if not why) get a point for Wembley last week? Technically it's a competitive away game.

Ah just read the rest of the thread, so we should aswell!

Yes we did or will for Wembley. And really is a home cup tie where people may have to go all of 1 mile worth the same as a journey to Carlisle ?

3 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Yes we did or will for Wembley. And really is a home cup tie where people may have to go all of 1 mile worth the same as a journey to Carlisle ?

No, but his point still stands, they do need some more incentive to get a full house at a cup game imo

Know it won't happen but we definitely need a new system, imo you should maybe get more loyalty points for longer and more expensive games, for example 3 points for Middlesbrough away midweek in January 

Has anyone had the priority point for Wembley added yet? I know there is definitely going to be 1 added, but still waiting for mine. I'm on 168 and so closing in on 170, which I would think apart from Bournemouth and another day out for half of Thailand, should be ok for most aways. 

8 minutes ago, PatrykJ14 said:

I didn't get points for Wembley game

I spoke to Jim at LCFC help a while back. He said there would definitely be one added, but they had to wait until See Tickets sent them confirmation. Seems to have been a while now though, so just checking they hadn't just missed me.

On 8/19/2016 at 18:05, Bayfox said:

They will get added. I had the same conversation with Jim. 

14 hours ago, It'sblueupnorth said:

I've not had any loyalty pts added for sheff Utd. Going to ask Jim Donnelly 

2 hours ago, Bayfox said:

can you let us know the reply please.

What Jim says is often not what happens:whistle:

Archived