Swan Lesta

European Ticket Exchange Thread (Wanted/For Sale)

465 posts in this topic

Still got one ticket for the home end this evening. PM me and it's yours for £30. I can't make the match and I'd rather it didn't go to waste.

Edited by Sjf123

any decent websites for tickets in the home end at Sevilla that isn't mega expensive? Assuming that tickets in the away end are hard to get If you don't go via Thomas cook/east mids.

Thanks.

On 07/12/2016 at 16:29, Topman said:

1 ticket available away end pm me

Was about to comment re this assuming it was the Seville game but saw the date....

Edited by coolcol

If anyone could get me two tickets for the home leg I would very grateful. (Happens to coincide with a special someone's birthday)

Please anyone willing to sell a Sevilla away ticket? I'll do anything? 

Coming all the way from the US for this. Anyone help me out? 

3 hours ago, Master Fox said:

Keep checking the Sevilla FC page as home tickets are yet to go on sale

7 hours ago, Master Fox said:

You will not be able to buy Leicester City tickets in the away end when we play in Seville. All those ticketholders have been given a voucher  with their name on it, and they must present this and their passport  to the Leicester City ticket office Kiosk in Seville. They will be given a match ticket, and the name on the match ticket must be the same as the name on the voucher and passport.

As I see it the only scenario where somebody would sell their Seville ticket  after being given it, is if they fall ill/injured/some other scenario....and cannot go.

So you will be like the rest of us and try to get a ticket in the Seville home end.

Edited by coolcol

Any members not going to the home game against Sevilla? I'm looking to get a ref for an extra ticket. Cheers

Edited by FoyleFox

Looking for 4 tickets/refs for Sevilla at home please. 

1 or 2 tickets for home tie please? pm me please

Edited by lcfcfoz

Need 1 or 2 tickets in the home end. My city fox membership doesn't cut it anymore. I have bought from here before. Therefore can be vouched for. 

PM me!

Edited by tomlcfc01

On 13/02/2017 at 09:40, tomlcfc01 said:

Need 1 or 2 tickets in the home end. My city fox membership doesn't cut it anymore. I have bought from here before. Therefore can be vouched for. 

PM me!

I'm sorted now

Long shot but I'm looking for 2 tickets in the home end against Sevilla. I have bought from here before and can be vouched for.

Need 2 home tickets for sevilla at home. If anyone is selling please message me!

12 hours ago, Bluejak said:

Need 2 home tickets for sevilla at home. If anyone is selling please message me!

They're on general sale from 09:00 today. Plenty of tickets left.

40 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

They're on general sale from 09:00 today. Plenty of tickets left.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, lcfc true said:

After 1 for Seville home anyone help?

Have you not tried the ticket office??....LOADS left 

2 adult tickets available for the home leg, East Stand Tier 1 J2, excellent view more or less on the half way line. Selling at face value £65 each, postage will be free of charge. Can be collected as well. 

Hi All. I have just arrived in Malaga and had a Spanish friend buying a ticket for me in the Sevilla end but, in the end, he didnt manage to get me one! So now I'm here with no ticket. Bit of a long shot but if anyone has or knows of a spare ticket going for Wed in either Leicester or Seville end PM me please. I'm determined to go to the game after coming all the way here.

15 minutes ago, jon4001 said:

Hi All. I have just arrived in Malaga and had a Spanish friend buying a ticket for me in the Sevilla end but, in the end, he didnt manage to get me one! So now I'm here with no ticket. Bit of a long shot but if anyone has or knows of a spare ticket going for Wed in either Leicester or Seville end PM me please. I'm determined to go to the game after coming all the way here.

Try this site matey...I bought mine in the Seville end but they are €100 a ticket more expensive now. I can't guarantee the site's reputation as I have never bought of them before but they are delivering our tickets to my Airbnb flat in Seville. 

http://www.easysportstickets.com/sports/football/sevilla-fc-vs-leicester-city-tickets-22-02-2017