Swan Lesta

European Ticket Exchange Thread (Wanted/For Sale)

465 posts in this topic

I may as well put a request out for any away tickets. I'm travelling to all three matches regardless.

Thanks 

You will definitely need your passport to pick up away tickets when abroad and will only be able to pick up your individual ticket. 

City and Chelsea have done it and said its enforced strictly. 

Obviously wait for official announcements but just beware of buying tickets for away games if not in you're own name  

On 26 August 2016 at 09:19, dannythefox said:

Can swap my club Brugge home tickets x2 for Copenhagen tickets away x2 if anybody's interested ?

Bump again

:fc: please help if you can

I thought I would be able to get time of work for the Champions league home games but it seems not, so willing to swap the 3 home games for One ticket for Chelsea away and One ticket for Tottenham away.

4 hours ago, Staffs Fox said:

Whilst I admit it's a long shot and being a p3 myself I'm hoping for a long shot, the reason for the trade offer for a home ticket is in case a P1 cannot afford or cannot to go to Brugge away but would like an extra ticket to take a relative or friend to a home CL game of their choice,

long shot like I say but it's all I have

Yeah I suppose it does give you some chance, can't knock anyone for trying.

8 hours ago, hornyhollthefox123 said:

You will definitely need your passport to pick up away tickets when abroad and will only be able to pick up your individual ticket. 

Obviously wait for official announcements but just beware of buying tickets for away games if not in you're own name  

Everton didn't have to though 

Reading again on Twitter from people who have contacted the club, that it will be passports required to collect tickets.

So it's looking like the club are ruling out the option of borrowing refs.

Wish they would just get on and announce how they plan to sell them, the allocations are irrelevant at this moment, they could at least make a statement on how they plan to sell and distribute them.

Edited by Bayfox

Really shit from the club as usual, give people some details ffs 

On 29 August 2016 at 17:51, hornyhollthefox123 said:

In regards to this, are the tickets definitely collected at the stadium in Denmark? Is that how it works?

10 minutes ago, Aroberts123 said:

In regards to this, are the tickets definitely collected at the stadium in Denmark? Is that how it works?

Not normally. It's a neutral venue in the city but not sure how it will work necessarily in Denmark. 

As I say I'm only going off what previous English champions league teams have had to do 

Hi Guys, im sorry if this makes me a plastic but i work away alot so try and get to as many matches as I can buy tickets for with my daughter.  Desperate for a pair of home tickets for any of the European matches. Long shot I know, but please pm me if available.  Thanks guys

12 hours ago, holyfox said:

Hi Guys, im sorry if this makes me a plastic but i work away alot so try and get to as many matches as I can buy tickets for with my daughter.  Desperate for a pair of home tickets for any of the European matches. Long shot I know, but please pm me if available.  Thanks guys

Loads of 3 game packages still available - you just need to buy city fox membership at £20 each

Hi There,

This is my first time posting a topic on here.

I was hoping to get tickets for the champions league away games and hopefully will, as I can get two tickets for me and my Dad when they go sale next Wednesday (170+ points). But the problem arises as I have quite a few people in my family and friends who want to go who are on 150+ and 160+ points and are worried about not being able to go (as they have already sorted out travel).

So I'll get to the point; I was wondering if there was any kind person out there who wasn't going to any of the away games and could help me try and get tickets.

Any questions message me directly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

On 27 August 2016 at 08:24, maxwelld_ said:

Hi all 

I am a season ticket holder p4 but worried I won't get tickets for the away legs ( flights etc booked ) 

After someone who is a P1 or P2 season ticket holder who isn't travelling. If you provide me your season ticket references and post cost etc I will in exchange give you me and my son's home FC Copenhagen ticket as I cant attend that game. 

PM if anyone interested. 

Thanks 

Moans on Twitter about people giving references away but then comes on here asking for people's references lol 

@HEGGSY

11 minutes ago, BakerLCFC said:

Hi There,

This is my first time posting a topic on here.

I was hoping to get tickets for the champions league away games and hopefully will, as I can get two tickets for me and my Dad when they go sale next Wednesday (170+ points). But the problem arises as I have quite a few people in my family and friends who want to go who are on 150+ and 160+ points and are worried about not being able to go (as they have already sorted out travel).

So I'll get to the point; I was wondering if there was any kind person out there who wasn't going to any of the away games and could help me try and get tickets.

Any questions message me directly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lol, you do realise you can't use other peoples season tickets?

27 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Moans on Twitter about people giving references away but then comes on here asking for people's references lol 

@HEGGSY

Nah get to **** lol unbelievable 

32 minutes ago, HEGGSY said:

Nah get to **** lol unbelievable 

Nah I'm done lollol 

image.png

40 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Nah I'm done lollol 

image.png

This guy lollollol 

Looking for 2 Porto home & 2 Brugge home.... can make these 2 games. Inbox me please.

Home paper tickets have arrived but I cannot attend the FC Porto match.  As a result I have one adult and one under 18 ticket available (seated together on row KK in SK3).  Message me if interested. Please note that this is for the home tie on the 27th September and that I would need to meet half way because I live in North Notts.

Tickets no longer available. 

Edited by bss9401

I find it bizarre that the club are operating a name and passport policy to away games so the system doesn't get abused,

yet are doing paper ticket for home games,which anyone could easily sell on at a profit,rather than just top up the season cards up,

by doing this the contradicting themselves

Edited by Russell sprout