Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

2018 Russia World Cup Qualifying

Some crazy antics before the Peru v. New Zealand playoff, it seems:

NZ plane diverted to Chile so that squad arrived 4 hours later than planned; masses of fireworks let off in the night outside NZ hotel, plus a low-flying air-force flypast; shamen cursing the NZ team, stamping on a team photo and releasing a live snake...

Anyone reckon the Peru fans are bothered? lol

8 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

We have got to hope for Poland or Russia. By doing that you dodge a tricky pot 1 side and the worst of pot 3 too.

Brazil or Argentina sets us up for a group of death.

I want the Argies because they're England's biggest rivals for me. I also want another decent side in the group stages so we've got some kind of intensity early doors.

An easy group would not leave us prepared for the knock outs at all.

9 hours ago, Facecloth said:

What does everyone think could be the potential group of death? 

I'm thinking something like Brazil, Spain, Sweden and Japan maybe?

I honestly would not want Iceland in my group, they've got a way of playing and some decent players. I did say after the Euro's that they'd be in contention for a World Cup Place, some laughed and they know who they are, yet here they are. 

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I want the Argies because they're England's biggest rivals for me. I also want another decent side in the group stages so we've got some kind of intensity early doors.

argentina are shite too. im gonna burn effigies of simeone for a solid 7 months if we get them in the draw WHOS IN 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Same here. We are bang average and our World Cup will consist of four matches at most. Let’s have a good un in there early doors 

• 5 weeks later...
The little he was - and he was not much - he owed it to Wenger and his stubbornness of wanting to do something about him, while the football shouted that it was a lost cause. From the top of his ton of failed performances, his dozens of centers in touch, his hundreds of ubiquitous decision-making, the guy said he had to play central and, more importantly, holder.

Just now, french flair said:

Alex OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN, 24, English winger, gone to Liverpool for 40 MILLIONS OF POUNDS
But who is he? Who is he to decide that he was badly treated in this club, that he deserved better?
What id he show enough, in six years, to deserve this miraculous extension that was offered to him and worse, to repel it? 
The little he was - and he was not much - he owed it to Wenger and his stubbornness of wanting to do something about him, 
while the football shouted that it was a lost cause.
From the top of his ton of failed performances, his dozens of centers in touch, his hundreds of ubiquitous decision-making,
the guy said he had to play central and, more importantly, holder. BUT MY POOR FRIEND, YOU HAVE EVER BEEN THE SHADOW OF A BIG FOOTBALL! 
WHAT LEGITIMACY WOULD YOU HAVE TO CLAIM OR DEMAND WHAT IT WAS ?! We have been suffering from your stupidity for years, and all you find 
is to break you like a mess, precisely in the club against which you just shit your last performance? 
It's to be stacked. I hope he will keep his hopes of becoming the next Gerrard for a long time because he will never be. 
I cross my fingers so that the bench of Liverpool is particularly uncomfortable, because he will spend some time there.(http://horsjeu.net/academies/la-gunners-academy-fait-le-bilan-du-mercato-partie-2/

• 3 weeks later...