Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC1996

Pro Evolution Soccer 2017

4 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Just played this and hilarious Kante is still with us. You almost wonder if they do it on purpose for some bizarre reason as there really isn't a logical reason not to update the teams.

You need to do the day one squad update to get up to date squads, its sometimes the same with FIFA

Started a master league on this with the shitty default team on Superstar setting. 10 games in, 0 wins, 4 draws and 3 goals scored (one was an O.G).

Absolutely Derbying the **** out of it. Couldn't sign anyone so I've blown 2 million on a season long loan for Crouch and I've resorted to Pulis style in an attempt to rescue it.

Loving it to be fair though, Scenes in my living room whenever I score a goal haha.

On 9/25/2016 at 23:19, Costock_Fox said:

Started a master league on this with the shitty default team on Superstar setting. 10 games in, 0 wins, 4 draws and 3 goals scored (one was an O.G).

Absolutely Derbying the **** out of it. Couldn't sign anyone so I've blown 2 million on a season long loan for Crouch and I've resorted to Pulis style in an attempt to rescue it.

Loving it to be fair though, Scenes in my living room whenever I score a goal haha.

Did your Playstation ask for a safe word?

7 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Did your Playstation ask for a safe word?

Mate I used to boss PES, I can remember when I won the league with that default team on superstar as I didn't know you could sign players lol !

I have it on the lower setting now and have started to pick up a few results.

23 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Mate I used to boss PES, I can remember when I won the league with that default team on superstar as I didn't know you could sign players lol !

I have it on the lower setting now and have started to pick up a few results.

I was actually top 900 in the world at PES at one point. This is back before 360 dribbling revolutionized football games and made me average again. 

But the computer on superstar with a team full of drongos defo not for me. Having said that that's five star isn't it? Which aint so bad, I was thinking legendary for some reason.

1 hour ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I was actually top 900 in the world at PES at one point. This is back before 360 dribbling revolutionized football games and made me average again. 

But the computer on superstar with a team full of drongos defo not for me. Having said that that's five star isn't it? Which aint so bad, I was thinking legendary for some reason.

Nah it's the top difficulty mate. Yeah think I was 700th on that PES with Adriano on the front. I played the guy was was 1st and lost something ridiculous like 8-7.

This one is pretty good though! Loving it so far.

3 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Nah it's the top difficulty mate. Yeah think I was 700th on that PES with Adriano on the front. I played the guy was was 1st and lost something ridiculous like 8-7.

This one is pretty good though! Loving it so far.

Yeah that was it Pro Evo 6.....This was probably helped by the fact there were much fewer players back then than there are now I will also admit lol.

Ronny and Adriano up front 4 4 2 Kaka Just behind was absolutely evil online. I still can't make my mind up which one to get ......

• 2 weeks later...

So I turned the season around but agonisingly finished 7th, 2 points off the play offs despite losing just 1 of the last 20 games. Fuming.

The game play is so good though, such a good feeling when you are completely under the cosh and you counter to smash one in the top corner with 2 minutes remaining. If anyone has a PS4 and fancies a game some time send me a message.

• 3 months later...

Can't believe nobody on here plays PES. I've recently started the online divisions and it's really really good.

The team pairing is a problem though as originally I picked us every time but after coming up against Real, Dortmund or Barca every time I now choose Real.

That said had some cracking results with Leicester. First game playing Dortmund I go 1 down after 10 mins and completely under the cosh till about 70 minutes when I change tactics. I bring Jeff and Gray on, push them high up the wings and within 5 minutes I'm somehow 2-1 up. Absolute shithouse of a win lol.

I like PES, although I've played more Fifa of late.

For a stand alone offline match, I still  find PES the better game.

One thing thats big for me is I love the end to end(vertical) camera on it. So much more satisfying when you score. With FIFA that view is brutal and always causes framerate issues, so it's unplayable.

MyClub blows compared to HUT. What was Konami thinking with that auction system? Lol. Still find PES online too laggy. 

On 18/01/2017 at 01:28, spacemunky said:

I like PES, although I've played more Fifa of late.

For a stand alone offline match, I still  find PES the better game.

One thing thats big for me is I love the end to end(vertical) camera on it. So much more satisfying when you score. With FIFA that view is brutal and always causes framerate issues, so it's unplayable.

MyClub blows compared to HUT. What was Konami thinking with that auction system? Lol. Still find PES online too laggy. 

My broadband is utter gash and I rarely ever have problems with lag.

23 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

My broadband is utter gash and I rarely ever have problems with lag.

I just figured I was the only one playing it over here and that every match I was playing some kid in Japan.

I'll have to give it another go. I hadn't tried the online since not long after the release.

2 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I just figured I was the only one playing it over here and that every match I was playing some kid in Japan.

I'll have to give it another go. I hadn't tried the online since not long after the release.

I have herd the net code is a little dodgey tbf, on the ps at least.

Archived