Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC1996

Pro Evolution Soccer 2017

18 hours ago, somebum said:

Best football game since Kick Off 2 in my opinion

lol decent game but it was no Sensible Soccer was it?

Rememeber how we used to have 4/5 football games to choose from? I mean most of them were pathetic but it's a shame we never see a new contender challenge PES and FIFA.

Just now, Costock_Fox said:

lol decent game but it was no Sensible Soccer was it?

Rememeber how we used to have 4/5 football games to choose from? I mean most of them were pathetic but it's a shame we never see a new contender challenge PES and FIFA.

because the last one (i forget its name) was ****ing terrible.  fifa street was the only alternative, but as its a fifa spin off, doesnt really count. and that was also shit

2 minutes ago, Beliall said:

because the last one (i forget its name) was ****ing terrible.  fifa street was the only alternative, but as its a fifa spin off, doesnt really count. and that was also shit

I know they were all shite and FIFA street doesn't count as it is FIFA. Actua soccer was highly rated on PS1 wasn't it? 

• 3 weeks later...

Glad this got bumped up. Reminded me I hadnt played it in some time. I was getting a bit stale with Fifa, since I mostly play vs the AI and EA always infuriates me in that regard.

There was a recent patch. Lineups are nice and up to date and I got a pile of bonuses for MyClub.

• 1 month later...
On 20/01/2017 at 14:34, Costock_Fox said:

I know they were all shite and FIFA street doesn't count as it is FIFA. Actua soccer was highly rated on PS1 wasn't it? 

Actua Soccer was awful. The AI would run up to the touchline near the edge of the penalty area and score. Not occasionally, but regularly, often more than once a game. I'm not talking curling it in at the far post either, but running fast towards the touchline and smashing it off the outside of the foot. Totally unrealistic looking goals.

10 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Actua Soccer was awful. The AI would run up to the touchline near the edge of the penalty area and score. Not occasionally, but regularly, often more than once a game. I'm not talking curling it in at the far post either, but running fast towards the touchline and smashing it off the outside of the foot. Totally unrealistic looking goals.

I cant really remember it other than the cover but I can remember I bought it as it had great reviews.

Archived