Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stripeyfox

Football Manager 2017

29 minutes ago, archerm said:

It says it is a Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4030U CPU @ 1.90GHz

To be honest I'm not entirely sure, I think the i3 has built in Intel graphics, but I'm not sure that will be enough to run even the basic match animation. 

Football Manager 2017 Minimum system requirements for running the game without any speed problems

It might run it, slowly

On 01/10/2016 at 17:20, Donut said:

Any thoughts on who youll be first on this game?

Im thinking of a Borussia Dortmund or Porto save.

I want a league where my team are preferrably champions league, but need rebuilding and arent the best team in their domestic league. I want the challenge of overcoming a dominant force.

Quite like the thoughts of Juve though. They will soon need to be rebuilt.

I'm going Sporting Lisbon.

2 minutes ago, Donut said:

Good shout, very neat team on FM16

The three Portuguese sides are all very nicely set up on FM. Sporting have been the third in line for a while (although are rising under Jorge Jesus) and it's a bit of a challenge to win the league I reckon. They'll have some money to play with as well.

9 hours ago, archerm said:

that site is a bit confusing though as I used to play FM 2015 with no issues and it says I can't. Infact I don't think I can find a single game with a green tick!

Is my Laptop really rubbish? I thought it was pretty average

I think it defaults to recommended spec. If you open it up and click over to minimum it may well exceed those requirements

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/10/2016 at 11:47, Lako42 said:

I don't get why the entire transfer system isn't updated to actually make it more realistic.

Because it's so easy right, SI want to do all kinds of things to improve the game but implementing is the difficult part.

Erm, isn't that the only job they have?

They have the easiest money making machine in the gaming world. Role out minimal changes every single year and collect the money.

The game should be purely receive over the air updates every year that you pay for.

1 hour ago, Lako42 said:

Erm, isn't that the only job they have?

They have the easiest money making machine in the gaming world. Role out minimal changes every single year and collect the money.

The game should be purely receive over the air updates every year that you pay for.

You don't have to buy it....

1 minute ago, Lako42 said:

I Haven't, not since 2014 because they main aspects of the game still haven't been made more realistic.

Each version has improved on the last one for me.

£30 for hundred of hours entertainment (and usually frustration) is good value for me.

Just out of interest, what do you feel is not realistic about it?

Transfers have become one of the biggest aspects of football. I don't think the game reflects the real world well.

Also, the amount of times you try to sign a  player who wants ridiculous wages, only to go to a close rival and his wages are so much lower.

Just small things.

Agents should play a much bigger role, DOF, You should be able to get calls etc when on holiday, just small things.

Also the tactical element changed to often for me, meaning what should work and does work in real life was hard to implement in the game.

I might get the new one if it's reviewed well and doesn't have hundreds of silly bugs from the start.

Archived