Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stripeyfox

Football Manager 2017

On 26/09/2017 at 15:09, Turbogre said:

Annoying when my Central mids don't play in my full backs when they are in space.
I have tried exploit the flanks, look for overlap and clear the ball to flanks but they keep titting about with it in the middle (no exploit the middle is not on)

What's your teams passing length set to? What are their vision stats?

• 2 weeks later...

I've taken on Valencia with the goal of creating a fully home-grown 11 (having been trained at Valencia for three years before the age of 21). Some really decent youngsters here, Jose Gaya, Toni Lato, Carlos Soler, Rafa Mir, Carlos Badal and Ferran Torres look a bang tidy nucleus of young talent. There are others who have squad player potential as well.

4 hours ago, Lovejoy said:

I've taken on Valencia with the goal of creating a fully home-grown 11 (having been trained at Valencia for three years before the age of 21). Some really decent youngsters here, Jose Gaya, Toni Lato, Carlos Soler, Rafa Mir, Carlos Badal and Ferran Torres look a bang tidy nucleus of young talent. There are others who have squad player potential as well.

Good luck with FFP. :D

• 2 weeks later...

@Ricey

Playing a bit of FM on my laptop over the last few days as I'm without internet in my flat, between moves.

Playing as Valencia against Barcelona, managed by Simeone. Have never, ever noticed this before but out of the corner of my eye I spotted old Diego going absolutely nuts on the touch line. Waving and clapping and frantically enthusing his players. Literally never realised that before. I hope that was your doing! lol

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

@Ricey

Playing a bit of FM on my laptop over the last few days as I'm without internet in my flat, between moves.

Playing as Valencia against Barcelona, managed by Simeone. Have never, ever noticed this before but out of the corner of my eye I spotted old Diego going absolutely nuts on the touch line. Waving and clapping and frantically enthusing his players. Literally never realised that before. I hope that was your doing! lol

Not my doing but I will happily take all the credit.

Archived