Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WinslowFox

Ahmed Musa, Why??

2 hours ago, WinslowFox said:

So the story attached to this photo is this: "Super Eagles player, Ahmed Musa, over the weekend reached out to the needy at his home in Jos, Plateau state by sharing raw food items to them."

Nice deed for him to be doing but not convinced he should be wearing a Man United shirt, does anyone else feel 
slightly betrayed and annoyed about this photo?

musawhy?.jpg

Not everyone who plays for Leicester is a Leicester fan, you know? 

So fvcking what does it matter what shirt he's wearing. Get a life lollol 

2 hours ago, Kitchandro said:

Betrayed isn't the right word but I would go as far to say it's unprofessional.

I'm not deluded and thinking all our players support Leicester but Man Utd are rivals in our league.

From the club's point of view he's promoted their 'brand' instead of ours. It doesn't make us look very good when our new signing would rather wear one of their shirts. Perhaps he has ambitions to play for them? Maybe he would jump at the chance of signing for them in a year if they made a bid?

It's bound to raise some questions even if it means nothing to him.

Well I think they did, and I should point out they don't play in our league.

I'd disagree 

2 hours ago, goose2010 said:

Looks like lyon's shorts to? 

Couldnt nt care less really was he is doing is pretty decent and shouldn't be overlooked 

The shorts are Ufa, a Russian team - and if I'm honest I feel hurt and betrayed, he knows the Leicester / Ufa rivalry has it's own Wikipedia page, a light read wouldn't hurt Ahmed you JUDAS

think people are being a bit harsh on the OP. He acknowledged that Musa was doing a good deed with the charity and only suggested that the choice of shirt was less than ideal. 

8 hours ago, WinslowFox said:

So the story attached to this photo is this: "Super Eagles player, Ahmed Musa, over the weekend reached out to the needy at his home in Jos, Plateau state by sharing raw food items to them."

Nice deed for him to be doing but not convinced he should be wearing a Man United shirt, does anyone else feel 
slightly betrayed and annoyed about this photo?

musawhy?.jpg

Who cares???

If this upsets you I suggest you re-evaluate your life. All the bad shit going on in the world and you find focus on the fact someone wearing a football shirt when doing nice charitable things. Go see someone.

Archived