Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WinslowFox

Ahmed Musa, Why??

Couldn't give less of a shit what team he supports. Every player in the PL will have a team they support, probably contrary to the one they're playing for. I know for a fact that Morgan's a Forest fan and Schmeichel is one of the biggest United fans going. Who cares? It's never caused them to give less than 100% for us. 

Seeing as the kit is last season, it's probably some old gear he has knocking about while doing a good deed.

I don't now how anyone on here can be annoyed that he isn't wearing a Leicester kit whist helping feed people.  

Why should he be wearing his work uniform when it has nothing to do with the club?  I'm sure that the owners would be more than happy with the character of one of their players rather than looking for a cheap PR opportunity.

Oh no, he was wearing another team's shirt, boo hoo, waaaaaa. Grow up.

I see someone on here this morning moaning about being naïve enough to buy fake Leicester shirts, then expect the club to exchange them for real ones and being upset when told no, now I see this, someone getting upset and feeling betrayed because Musa is wearing another teams shirt. Fvck me!

In the General Chat section, there's a thread about how FT has gotten worse, and if this is the way things are going, I have to agree. Looks like it's time for a purge or an entrance exam to join lol 

I'm going to shock you all now. I have an old Man U shirt.

In fact, I have two. 

I also have an old Arsenal, Birmingham City Keeper, Herta Berlin, Bayern Munich, PSG, New Zealand national team, Czech Republic National Team, Spanish National Team, Swedish National Team, Valencia, PSV, Algerian national team (2014 World Cup with Mahrez squad number and name, naturally) Ghanaian national side, Sporting Lisbon, and last and of course not least, the Mighty Deportivo La Corouna. 

Not to mention training jackets from PSV, Zenit St Petersberg and the Vancouver White Caps. 

Probably forgotten a load as well to be fair. 

Let my trial for treason begin. 

Some of these responses :D

Dear me, I think some of you obviously didn't read my opening post very well

I acknowledged it was a nice deed

I questioned whether he should be wearing a Man United shirt, which I'm still not convinced he should be doing  when he represents Leicester City but in context it really doesn't matter, as long as he doesn't start turning up to Leicester City training/matches kitted out in a Man United tracksuit

I agree the word betrayed was an error on my part and not the correct word to be using

25 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

In fact, I have two. 

I also have an old Arsenal, Birmingham City Keeper, Herta Berlin, Bayern Munich, PSG, New Zealand national team, Czech Republic National Team, Spanish National Team, Swedish National Team, Valencia, PSV, Algerian national team (2014 World Cup with Mahrez squad number and name, naturally) Ghanaian national side, Sporting Lisbon, and last and of course not least, the Mighty Deportivo La Corouna. 

Not to mention training jackets from PSV, Zenit St Petersberg and the Vancouver White Caps. 

And that's what happens if you have a brilliant agent but are crap at football.

Musa should be consigned to the stiffs and sold at the very first opportunity ...   and as for Manwell Pablo ...   he should be banned from the forum and no one should ever mention his name ever again ! ....   (Personally I'd shoot him but I know that may come over as slightly harsh).

I didn't know that was a Man U shirt. I tend not to pay attention the the kit of other teams. What's the OP's excuse ;)

I had a Barca shirt once, in the 80s, bought in a shop near Las Ramblas. I thought it was a cool shirt. It's what you do, as a tourist.

1 hour ago, Manwell Pablo said:

In fact, I have two. 

But which one do you where when helping poor starving children?

15 hours ago, Alex_LCFC said:

You worry too much and need to get out more. Maybe take a chill pill or four then look at the bigger picture 

I have looked at the bigger picture on my laptop instead of my phone. It's still a man u shirt lollollol

1 hour ago, WinslowFox said:

Some of these responses :D

Dear me, I think some of you obviously didn't read my opening post very well

I acknowledged it was a nice deed

I questioned whether he should be wearing a Man United shirt, which I'm still not convinced he should be doing  when he represents Leicester City but in context it really doesn't matter, as long as he doesn't start turning up to Leicester City training/matches kitted out in a Man United tracksuit

I agree the word betrayed was an error on my part and not the correct word to be using

I don't help starving children, I have a heart of stone, I'm the kinda of bloke who sits there tutting at Children in Need because it's cancelled East Enders.

For the record when I am tutting in front of Children in Need because it's cancelled East Enders I like to wear my Hertha Berlin shirt.

Archived