Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grewks

Daniel Amartey

5 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

I’d like to see him at centre half, could see him doing a job in his preferred position, covered Morgan a lot today, and spotted the danger well at times

it's amazing how many times our right back has to cover Morgan in games, but suggest dropping him and it's considered treasonous

Edited by Jimmy
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

it's amazing how many times our right back has to cover Morgan in games, but suggest dropping him and it's considered treasonous

I would in a heartbeat, no point in signing a new centre half, if the manager won’t drop him though, he’s well of the pace positional wise in games.

19 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

I would in a heartbeat, no point in signing a new centre half, if the manager won’t drop him though, he’s well of the pace positional wise in games.

manager and DoF need to be ruthless, regardless of fan opinion, they need to start turning over the squad

• Like 1

Was  a far better display than I was expecting against that attack . He did very well in all honesty. Will have done his confidence a power of good. After the John moss affair 9 seconds of actual play and sent off. He could be stepping up he is s still only young. And from what we hear puel brings players on .

In all honesty I think he’s been doing rather well.  I watched the game and saw real hustle from him.  I believe he tries hard, and with some hiccups, he’s hardly the worst on the team.  Unfortunately I would have to agree with some here that Morgan is worse, though no one calls for him to be loaned out (which would be the end of him in a LCFC kit).  

14 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

Amartey isn't good enough, he has the potential to be, but right now he isnt, he needs a loan where he can play regularly. At the moment I only think he's good for the last 15 minutes when we need an extra body to see out a win.

Right now he is going to be our rb for a few weeks.  I am not worried by this.  I am worried about our poor rate of creating chances

Edited by foxinsocks

3 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

He did well aisde from some misplaced passes. He's a player we have to keep.

Covers CB, DR and MC so is useful to have around. He's also got the potential to improve, he only turned 23 on 21st of December.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

When we play a shit team, he’s not bad.  That’s because he’s shit and that’s his level.

Get rid.

he played just as well vs Liverpool or are they a shite team now to fit your argument?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

When we play a shit team, he’s not bad.  That’s because he’s shit and that’s his level.

Get rid.

Wowzers, some comments! The guy was well above average today. Had a very good game indeed. Did you actually watch the game or just thought you'd chip in with a comment... Any comment would do? 

Edited by hejammy
  • Like 2

Thought he was ok. Think the thing that surprised me the most was how uncomfortable he looks with the ball. I'd expect an ex-CM to have a better technique than he looks to have. There was an he time it just needed a simple ball up the line for Mahrez to counter and he bombed it into touch.

2 minutes ago, brookfox said:

Thought he was ok. Think the thing that surprised me the most was how uncomfortable he looks with the ball. I'd expect an ex-CM to have a better technique than he looks to have. There was an he time it just needed a simple ball up the line for Mahrez to counter and he bombed it into touch.

He's a centre back.