Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MrSpaM

Playstation VR

No I've not got the move. Batman is fine with the dualshock but would be better with the move if you can justify the expense. I'm still going through the demo disc. Plenty on there & it's mostly good. I think vr worlds will be the next purchase but will probably be short lived games by the looks of it.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, archerm said:

Have heard very little about this

Do you still use the controller to move you around and to interact?

It varies from game to game tbh

Most of the games have options to use traditional movement or one that reduces the chance of you getting motion sick

I seem to be one of the lucky people that doesn't get motion sickness from it at all though

I'm addicted to my Vr. The only downer is the drop in graphics but it's not too bad especially now I have the Pro. I played Here they lie last night & lasted about 2 minutes. Looks great but like with Rush of Blood I'm instantly terrified! Batman is very good but quite short. I'm still getting my Vr 'legs' so Windlands makes me feel pretty rough after a few minutes. 

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, MrSpaM said:

Got FARPOINT today with the gun controller. Really liking it so far, the gun peripheral is pretty impressive 

Everyone on a psvr forum I use is going nuts about it. I'm a little tired of shooters so is it really that good?

13 hours ago, Brenfox said:

Everyone on a psvr forum I use is going nuts about it. I'm a little tired of shooters so is it really that good?

If you like lightgun games it basically takes them to the next level, it actually feels like you're in the game holding the gun, really weird feeling

The most impressive thing is being able to aim down the sights like you would a normal rifle

I was on the fence about getting the aim controller but it adds so much to the game I can't imagine playing it without it now

If they keep pumping out arcade shooters for the Aim I'll be a very happy man, this brings back that feeling of playing silent scope in the arcades for the first time

• 3 weeks later...

Need to get back on my PSVR. Hardly used it in honesty. I think the fact I struggled with motion sickness is part of this, need a way to get my VR legs.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 03/06/2017 at 20:50, toddybad said:

Need to get back on my PSVR. Hardly used it in honesty. I think the fact I struggled with motion sickness is part of this, need a way to get my VR legs.

Did you get back on? I gave up due to the motion sickness and too much of a wuss to try at again!!