Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MrSpaM

Playstation VR

On 09/08/2017 at 18:58, Sir Shep said:

Did you get back on? I gave up due to the motion sickness and too much of a wuss to try at again!! 

Yes, me and my daughter have got back on it. In fact she's currently playing Driveclub VR with Jr friend. I've found i get the signs of motion sickness relatively quickly whilst she can play for hours. I've been enjoying more sedate games though  - statik is great, tumble is more fun that it looks, there are a decent numberof good games. Really want to get on superhot which is supposed to be brilliant in vr.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
22 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Ok tried this again today having not touched it for almost a year and within 30 seconds I was feeling like crap! Anyone got any suggestions on how I can perhaps combat this, clean my ears out, eat ginger etc?

Think it will be a while before this is actually dialed in well. 

Anywhere to pick one of these up cheap? I'll be in England sometime over the next few weeks and would love to bring one back for my son.

17 hours ago, FIF said:

Anywhere to pick one of these up cheap? I'll be in England sometime over the next few weeks and would love to bring one back for my son.

Tesco have them on offer at the minute (well they did the other day)

• 7 months later...
39 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Have this on PC, it's awesome. Can you download custom songs onto PlayStation? Some of them are absolutely mental. 

No, apparently they're going to be doing DLC song packs. 

My hope is the PSVR2 comes out with PS5 as its not far off being incredible for the money they charge. Just need the picture to be sharper on the next version.