VinceNoir

Nintendo Switch

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

Phube you've always been a Nintendo fan boy... is there anything similar to the Nintendo Wii family games coming out please? Im looking at getting a switch.

Depends on what you mean by family games. If you mean games every one can play I.e. Wii Sports, Wii play? Then a new Mario Party game is coming out. There is a 3rd party game out soon like Wii Sports resort called Go Vacation! 

Also standard Nintendo ‘family’ games like Mario Kart, Mario Tennis etc.

55 minutes ago, Phube said:

Depends on what you mean by family games. If you mean games every one can play I.e. Wii Sports, Wii play? Then a new Mario Party game is coming out. There is a 3rd party game out soon like Wii Sports resort called Go Vacation! 

Also standard Nintendo ‘family’ games like Mario Kart, Mario Tennis etc.

Yeah Wii Sports was the one for family shindigs. 

9 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Yeah Wii Sports was the one for family shindigs. 

The Wii Sports of the Switch is 1-2 Switch; not as good, but quite clever and fun - about 20 mini 1vs1 challenges using the HD Rumble/motion feature of the JoyCons. 

I bet Splatoon is a good family game. Ive never played it.

I would suggest Mario Party and Smash for family get togethers. Smash tournaments with the family are always fun.

34 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

I bet Splatoon is a good family game. Ive never played it.

I would suggest Mario Party and Smash for family get togethers. Smash tournaments with the family are always fun.

Splatoon is great but from what I see of my kids playing it is more or less an online experience, rather than local multiplayer

Mario Party ticks the boxes, always good fun

Smash Bros - have never got the hang of this. have tried playing it with the boys but I can't get the hang of it!