VinceNoir

Nintendo Switch

1 minute ago, kingcarr21 said:

Good question, I believe I won it in the spirit world but I cant remember for certain.

I've only just started on the map areas beyond the chasm so I still have a lot of map to get through, hopefully it shows up.

1 hour ago, Carl the Llama said:

I've only just started on the map areas beyond the chasm so I still have a lot of map to get through, hopefully it shows up.

Just so you know, the game doesn't end when you think it will.

I actually do think I won it on the spirit board. That skill has made so many 4 star levels much easier to finish.

I can’t beleive you all have stuck at the world of light mode on smash. I found it such a chore and haven’t touched it after playing it for a couple of hours

13 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

I can’t beleive you all have stuck at the world of light mode on smash. I found it such a chore and haven’t touched it after playing it for a couple of hours

Its all i've wanted to do on it. Couldn't put it down.

• Like 1

Yeah, I grew tired of World of light so quickly. Smash is all about the multiplayer for me. And it’s probably the best multiplayer game on the Switch. 

13 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Is Netflix, YouTube, IPlayer etc compatible on the Switch? 

There is now a YouTube app yes. But nothing else as yet. 

I have Smash Ult. and the PowerA Gamecube style wireless controller - looking to move them on for cash. Will take £45 for the game (£4.99 less than Amazon) and £35 for the controller (also £4.99 less than Amazon). Want to shift them together. Both brand new and used a total of two times. 

It's just not for me. 

Traded in smash bros. Great game but after finishing the world of light I found it a little hard to get into. My daughter wasn’t bothered about playing it and online is only fun for like 5 mins. 

Got Super Mario Party now. I know my daughter will like it so will get more multiplayer enjoyment from that

Yeah Smash is at its best when you have a few mates over and an afternoon to kill doing tournaments.  For that reason I'm hoping Nintendo patch in on online tournament mode in the coming months (unless it's already there and I'm blind - I've only given the online a brief look since my internet's too shite to play smoothly so I'm waiting until I move house later this month to give it a proper trial).

Anybody else playing/played Octopath Traveller?  

3 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

Yeah Smash is at its best when you have a few mates over and an afternoon to kill doing tournaments.  For that reason I'm hoping Nintendo patch in on online tournament mode in the coming months (unless it's already there and I'm blind - I've only given the online a brief look since my internet's too shite to play smoothly so I'm waiting until I move house later this month to give it a proper trial).

Anybody else playing/played Octopath Traveller?  

I've only played the demo but will pick up at some point. Was pretty decent from what I played.