Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CheshireFox

Membership packs??

On ‎24‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 18:29, jammie82uk said:

I'm assuming this is down to distance from the ground and not ticket availability 

I have the City Fox membership for my family of four. There has not been one league match yet where I could even get two seats next to each other,hopefully there will be one match where I can get 4 seats together this season but i'm not holding my breath.

9 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

I have the City Fox membership for my family of four. There has not been one league match yet where I could even get two seats next to each other,hopefully there will be one match where I can get 4 seats together this season but i'm not holding my breath.

to be honest at the start of the season nobody though city fox level was going to get any ticket to any game at all so it was always going to be difficult to get 2 tickets let alone getting 4 together at the city fox level but at least you can buy one, not ideal i know but have seen occasions where tickets are available in front of each other 

One of my lads took silver membership in the summer, has never received a thing.

Plus when he goes online for the 500 tickets allocated for home games, system won't let him buy until day 2 or 3, by which time too late. Only ticket it allowed him to buy on the due day was Wembley! 

On ‎31‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 09:38, Slinger55 said:

I have a city Fox Membership and have gotten tickets to the Community Shield, Champions League 3 game, Southampton, Chelsea EFL, Palace and West Brom. Got a couple together but mainly in front and behind or 1 seat in the middle. Just make sure you are on the site 9am when they go on sale.

I quite liked the pack, badges are alright and I can use the wallet for my oyster / train tickets so won't be completely wasted! Only paid £20 for the membership and managed to get to a few games and got some free goodies so can't complain.

yeah we went to the community shield, not managed to get any others but perhaps I need to be quicker on the site! do prefer to sit together though as half the fun of going is to discuss the game with my dad. beggars cant be choosers tho I guess :) 

After 3 attempts and told 3 different things the Junior packs have not been sent out due to problem with suppliers apparently. Jim says we'll get them by the end of the month. 

Would be better if the club had released this info rather than spending a couple of hours ringing and writing e-mails, left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing springs to mind.

32 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

After 3 attempts and told 3 different things the Junior packs have not been sent out due to problem with suppliers apparently. Jim says we'll get them by the end of the month. 

Would be better if the club had released this info rather than spending a couple of hours ringing and writing e-mails, left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing springs to mind.

It's standard lcfc procedure

• 1 month later...

Archived