Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxFromCoalville

Sunderland Away (Saturday 3rd December)

Wonderful, I'm joining the selling club, seems as members of the away scheme the deadline to return tickets was last Thursday. So I have 3 tickets for sale PM me if interested.

For the record I'm still going to the game, but waited until it hit my lads points to buy 2 together for me and him, to help him earn some points.

'Under face value of course' will likely become the new phrase used by points builders on here for a while. Until everyone who is at least a Season Ticket holder, perhaps even a Member, realises that they can now get tickets for most away games, until the one at The Millenium Stadium next May.

3 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Anyone ever used the park and ride for sunderland?

No but last season I parked in the car park... I know that's not help lol    But think I may do the same Saturday.

Are you parking outside the City and using the park and ride? Haven't looked into that myself.

49 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

No but last season I parked in the car park... I know that's not help lol    But think I may do the same Saturday.

Are you parking outside the City and using the park and ride? Haven't looked into that myself.

Last 2 years we have driven and parked in the town down a side street and been fine, but i'm taking my lad and it's a bit of a walk, did look at the ground, but as I'm on my own and won't be drinking, I worried arriving at the ground late ish, maybe a problem, the park and ride is only a couple of miles from ground and runs from the enterprise park, was thinking if I park there and it's busy after the match I can walk it back.

It's that or there is a multi storey the otherside of the bridge, but imagine 3 weeks before Christmas it maybe busy.

What time did you get to the ground last season?

4 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Last 2 years we have driven and parked in the town down a side street and been fine, but i'm taking my lad and it's a bit of a walk, did look at the ground, but as I'm on my own and won't be drinking, I worried arriving at the ground late ish, maybe a problem, the park and ride is only a couple of miles from ground and runs from the enterprise park, was thinking if I park there and it's busy after the match I can walk it back.

It's that or there is a multi storey the otherside of the bridge, but imagine 3 weeks before Christmas it maybe busy.

What time did you get to the ground last season?

Oh got there early. Between 12pm - 1pm. Basically parked in the park and ride because it was free (the game was Sunday IIRC)... Don't think I'm going there Saturday though... Took a left turn somewhere and got stuck.

Prior to that (as I've been to Sunderland many times) parked in little industrial units right near the ground. Might get stuck with traffic but it's close and decent. Closer than the City Centre (although we've looked into the Centre for Saturday).

Basically, not sure yet lol 

Archived