Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Bournemouth Away 13th December

18 hours ago, Lako42 said:

How many will pop up for sale on here?

I'm going with 28 in total

If it sells out today then I hope many will come on sale. So you think many of the higher priorities have bought them without wanting to go?

I know Bournemouth on a Tuesday is different to Bournemouth on a weekend but still a popular game. Like myself, I guess this is the best chance of getting to Bournemouth for a lot of fans.

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

this shows no signs of selling out at the minute, still on 3rd block and there's plenty left in there, I've just added 5 to my basket.

Might be a chance of it getting to Tuesday then (the next priority). However, it seems lcfcdirect is overloaded (maybe due to Blue Friday) so that may prevent some people from buying today.

26 minutes ago, Burmesefox said:

I have a spare

Thanks for the notice. I am going to risk waiting for it to drop down a level on Tuesday (hoping it doesn't sell out before then) so I can keep building my history, I also require a concession ticket.

I am sure people will bite your hand off for it though in the meantime.

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Might be a chance of it getting to Tuesday then (the next priority). However, it seems lcfcdirect is overloaded (maybe due to Blue Friday) so that may prevent some people from buying today.

Could be, there's about 300 left and when you log in it doesn't seem to be people buying tickets, as there's not many seats going orange, so I guess people are after a shirt etc.

On 24/11/2016 at 13:50, Lako42 said:

How many will pop up for sale on here?

I'm going with 28 in total

Judging by the amount that have cropped for other away games I'm going for 44.

It's funny on Twitter people obviously bought tickets for Sunderland just for the point then sell them. They are now struggling to sell them and now going down to £20 just to try and get rid.

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

Been to every game this season bar the Chelsea cup match, am I going to get drugged, kidnapped while bound and gagged while being held hostage in an abandoned warehouse for a few weeks for offering my tickets?

If so PM me.

Nah.

You can look forward to those delights when we play Besiktas.

On 25/11/2016 at 19:17, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Judging by the amount that have cropped for other away games I'm going for 44.

It's funny on Twitter people obviously bought tickets for Sunderland just for the point then sell them. They are now struggling to sell them and now going down to £20 just to try and get rid.

3 tickets being sold Twickets at £16.66 

The club are asking for this unless they actively encourage an exchange system or are happy to take the ticket back. When they at least have this option, they can get tough on the lending - there are rumours about them doing an away card with photo ID to stop the lending which would be like a hammer to crack a nut open. 

16 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

3 tickets being sold Twickets at £16.66 

The club are asking for this unless they actively encourage an exchange system or are happy to take the ticket back. When they at least have this option, they can get tough on the lending - there are rumours about them doing an away card with photo ID to stop the lending which would be like a hammer to crack a nut open. 

Couple of points, you can return tickets, it's a myth you can't, Away scheme however are limited to 4 returns, so I guess if you have returned 4 in a season you are left with no option other than trying to sell. Although I would expect it's a bit early on for that, I plan to return my tickets for Sunderland but have had to buy others so I can take my lad at kids rate and help him get on the points ladder.

2nd how is an ID card gonna stop the buying and selling of tickets, Are LCFC going to make those on the coaches such as Jim, stand outside the away end checking every ticket and ID or are we going to end up having to collect tickets at the ground such as Europe this season, or do we all have to take time of work on a Morning to go stand and queue?

And if that's true, doesn't this just benefit the wealthy? Buy tickets, not use them? Empty away end.

5 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

What happened to the "you're not a proper fan if you don't go to every game" brigade? Not fancy it now you have to do a bit of travelling midweek? lol:ph34r:

:fishing:

Got 2 spare of you want to take mummy and your boyfriend xxx

Archived