Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Stoke Away 17th December

On 26/11/2016 at 21:31, Slinger55 said:

I got a couple of references for this from members on here, however I have added them into my online account and choose seats is still greyed out! Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be? Thanks!

Probably because it's not on sale to members yet. 

On 26/11/2016 at 21:31, Slinger55 said:

I got a couple of references for this from members on here, however I have added them into my online account and choose seats is still greyed out! Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be? Thanks!

Yes it's not on sale to members!!!

Plus if your a season ticket holder and add members to your account you won't be allowed to buy, they will have to be added to the same level, ie Silver members have to log in via a silver member account to purchase, it's no good adding them to a gold account as they won't allow you to buy tickets if it's not via a qualified account.

6 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Yes it's not on sale to members!!!

Plus if your a season ticket holder and add members to your account you won't be allowed to buy, they will have to be added to the same level, ie Silver members have to log in via a silver member account to purchase, it's no good adding them to a gold account as they won't allow you to buy tickets if it's not via a qualified account.

Ah ok! I thought that even though I was a member (they are season ticket holders) that I would be able to buy through my account.

Appreciate the reply!

15 hours ago, Slinger55 said:

Ah ok! I thought that even though I was a member (they are season ticket holders) that I would be able to buy through my account.

Appreciate the reply!

No in short you need to add them to a season ticket account that's already allowed to buy or log in via their account.

On 2 December 2016 at 12:21, kingpower said:

After 2 adult tickets for this if anyone has a pair going? Would take 1 though if that's the only option and my brother will have to stay at home!

Im silver but not sure it'll go that far

Today never sold out and you could buy at the gate, silver shouldn't be a problem in the current circumstances, hold off and increase your own points.

Archived