Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Stoke Away 17th December

Managed to get 2 tickets for Stoke however its right behind the goal on the 2nd Row. Hope the atmosphere is good because i won't be seeing much of the match!

On a positive note, if Schlupp plays il be safe low down.

If anyone wants to swap their good seats for my crap ones then let me know. Not all at once though, dont want my inbox overloaded.

4 hours ago, adejo92 said:

Managed to get 2 tickets for Stoke however its right behind the goal on the 2nd Row. Hope the atmosphere is good because i won't be seeing much of the match!

If anyone wants to swap their good seats for my crap ones then let me know. Not all at once though, dont want my inbox overloaded.

I've had front row seats at Stoke the last 2 seasons just head to the back and stand somewhere that's what we did.

9 hours ago, adejo92 said:

Just move in at the back.

16 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Looking forward to this, never been. Any decent boozers near the ground? Where do the majority of Leicester fans drink?

Not much around the ground. Always been in 'The Terrace' not far from the station. The police put you there and then bus you to the ground.

Those busses have always been a laugh.

Has / does, anyone use Ausden Clarke football travel?

I am using it for Stoke City and although kick off is 3pm the coaches leave at 1030 am.

When i used to go away games you would get there about 45 mins before. I am guessing Ausden clarke get you there really early to have a look around / go to the pub?

25 minutes ago, Louise said:

10:30? :blink: Maybe they don't park at the stadium? The FT coaches are leaving at 12:30

Maybe, i did think it seems really early to leave and its not like its that far away to merit numerous toilet stops etc.

Archived