Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Stoke Away 17th December

5 hours ago, adejo92 said:

Maybe, i did think it seems really early to leave and its not like its that far away to merit numerous toilet stops etc.

Ausden won't stop on the way mate and although not sure with Stoke. 

I used them for Swansea last year and they dropped off / parked up in the city at midday and gave 2 hours in centre then you can jump back on to ground or make own way and just get on outside after game.

6 hours ago, adejo92 said:

Has / does, anyone use Ausden Clarke football travel?

I am using it for Stoke City and although kick off is 3pm the coaches leave at 1030 am.

When i used to go away games you would get there about 45 mins before. I am guessing Ausden clarke get you there really early to have a look around / go to the pub?

Yep used them loads, they won't stop and will drop you off at the ground about 2 1-2 hours before kick off.

Anywhrre to grab a beer near the ground? Went in the FA cup a few years ago but can't remember anything being close by.

On 13 December 2016 at 12:11, Ted Maul said:

Looking forward to this, never been. Any decent boozers near the ground? Where do the majority of Leicester fans drink?

The terrace pub just around the corner from the train station..

buses go from there at about 2pm return for about £3 going back to there/station in time for 5.30 train

3 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Ausden won't stop on the way mate and although not sure with Stoke. 

I used them for Swansea last year and they dropped off / parked up in the city at midday and gave 2 hours in centre then you can jump back on to ground or make own way and just get on outside after game.

Lovely mate cheers for that, sounds a good way of doing it and make a day out of it.

From memory they hold back the train if the buses are delayed? It's in the cops' interests to get us all back in time, the last thing they want is hundreds of Leicester kicking around in Stoke for another hour.

That said, last time I went we popped back to the Terrace for a couple after we got off the bus with no trouble. Decent pub to take in the evening kick-off while the traffic dies down.

4 minutes ago, shanetko said:

Better to do your own thing than get herded around by coppers and forced onto some silly bus ages before the game.

Usually very much agree with this notion, but the Terrace is a genuinely good pub and the buses are optional as long as you're not acting like a total ringpiece. Saves a sobering 40 minute walk to the ground anyway.

3 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Usually very much agree with this notion, but the Terrace is a genuinely good pub and the buses are optional as long as you're not acting like a total ringpiece. Saves a sobering 40 minute walk to the ground anyway.

Last time I went there they stopped serving at 13:45 (the game we won 1-0 a few years ago). So was very unimpressed given only arrived in Stoke about 10 mins before and was herded there by coppers only to not get served.

On 15/12/2016 at 19:39, Crazy Kop Corner said:

Due to my lad not being well we can't make the game now.  

I have one adult and one under 11 which if required I'm sure you can upgrade (if required) at face value if anyone's interested.

Please PM me.

PM sent 

Archived