Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

UFC ...

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Sorry for the late reply mate been on holiday! 

Yea opened his chin up nicely didn't he!

Hopefully, you enjoyed your holiday, mate :thumbup: 

HW DC is problems lol rocking the dad-bod with explosive KO power. Mark Hunt-esquelol

2 hours ago, the fox said:

Hopefully, you enjoyed your holiday, mate :thumbup: 

HW DC is problems lol rocking the dad-bod with explosive KO power. Mark Hunt-esquelol

Yea it was good thanks mate! 

He is until jones returns at heavyweight :thumbup:

Edited by ARTY_FOX

• 2 weeks later...

Yep. I'd kind of figured that the first fight was an anomaly, and that he wasn't that sort of fighter. Man, he really went out of his way to prove me wrong last night... three pretty blatant fouls in very little time at all, and then had the cheek to apparently say to Poirier 'they stood you up' after the fight as if that was the only reason he won!

35 minutes ago, TeePee said:

Yep. I'd kind of figured that the first fight was an anomaly, and that he wasn't that sort of fighter. Man, he really went out of his way to prove me wrong last night... three pretty blatant fouls in very little time at all, and then had the cheek to apparently say to Poirier 'they stood you up' after the fight as if that was the only reason he won!

He threw a couple before the ref jumped in as well. He knew full well what he was doing 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, the fox said:

Till makes weight and is even 1 pound under lol. Woodley also makes weight at 170. Zabit made weight but with 1 pound over (146). Nicco hospitalised and out of the card. A

They’ve said they read the scales wrong and zabit is on weight now. 

Woodley looked awful. Till however looks good. 

6 hours ago, ARTY_FOX said:

They’ve said they read the scales wrong and zabit is on weight now. 

Woodley looked awful. Till however looks good. 

Yeah, that's what I was talking about. It read 147 by mistake but now he's gonna fight officially as 146.

Tyron's age is starting to show. He's 36 and the weight cut will only get harder. Chael talked about Till starting his cut too early but he came 1 pound under. The only fear is the possibility that he lost too much muscle. He's huge for 170.

There was BT sport promo I think about Till. His "every dog has it's day, and you've had yours" line was bone-chilling. 

Edited by the fox