Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcrinaldi

WWE

• 1 month later...

Fans of Paige may wanna get online now, numerous leaked photos and videos of her and her bedroom antics are all over the net.

Seems if she was on thin ice with her employment in the WWE before this then she will do well to survive this, feel sorry for her if she's been hacked which I guess she obviously has as she wouldn't post it herself.

Damn, didn't realise it was Brad Maddox sorting her out in one of the vids, penny for Del Rio's thoughts now

Edited by EastAnglianFox

• 2 weeks later...

A fairly crap card this year.

Oldberg vs Lesnar, Styles vs Shane & Miz/Maryse vs Cena/Nikki, what a waste.

HHH vs Rollins & Owens vs Jericho by far the two best matches on the card. Not sure if Reigns vs Taker & Wyatt vs Orton will thrive in quality but the finishes will be intriguing.

8 minutes ago, iamafox said:

He's been pretty much retired for years. Last few WM appearances have been nothing more than filler. He hasn't had a decent match since retiring Shawn Michaels. I'd expect some sort of Undertaker Appreciation night on Raw tonight if he has officially retired

15 minutes ago, TiffToff88 said:

He's been pretty much retired for years. Last few WM appearances have been nothing more than filler. He hasn't had a decent match since retiring Shawn Michaels. I'd expect some sort of Undertaker Appreciation night on Raw tonight if he has officially retired

Taker should have retired after Lesnar broke the streak. There was nothing else for him to achieve after that.

3 hours ago, iamafox said:

Taker should have retired after Lesnar broke the streak. There was nothing else for him to achieve after that.

This.

Wasnt great watching him staggering around last night.  Whilst most is obviously part of the show, his performances of the last 5 years have looked a struggle.

Hardy's return was a great moment and I hope they dont waste the 'broken' gimmick (thats if they are actually allowed to use it).

3 hours ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

This.

Wasnt great watching him staggering around last night.  Whilst most is obviously part of the show, his performances of the last 5 years have looked a struggle.

Hardy's return was a great moment and I hope they dont waste the 'broken' gimmick (thats if they are actually allowed to use it).

I saw the Hardy's post match interview and Matt made some references from his 'broken' gimmick even though he didn't use it.

Not into this myself but my boys are and my eldest is desperate to go and watch it live, I've promised him if he knuckles down at school and works hard I'll take him. But what's coming up and where can I take him, and how much is it likely to cost me? 

If if he doesn't knuckle down and work hard, well he'll be going........

ON MY LIST lol 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Not into this myself but my boys are and my eldest is desperate to go and watch it live, I've promised him if he knuckles down at school and works hard I'll take him. But what's coming up and where can I take him, and how much is it likely to cost me? 

If if he doesn't knuckle down and work hard, well he'll be going........

ON MY LIST lol 

If you're local to Leicester then Nottingham arena best bet 

Been few times. Not ridiculous money if you're in the stand rather than foor

Anyone ever been to one of these uk tours before? I see they're in Birmingham in may and was thinking of taking my lad. The only issue is the pricing lol 90 quid for a seat right next to the ring or 40 something pound per ticket for a seat further back! 

If anyone has been before are the views a lot worse in the blocks further away or should I pay the extra and sit closer? 

7 hours ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Cheers, will this include the wrestlers he knows? And how often is it on?

Just had a look for the May tour and seems like for once it isn't going to Nottingham but Sheffield and Birmingham do have it. 

Usually best to buy tickets when go on sale but might be some left.

Definitely will have wrestlers that the kids know.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lee7 said:

Anyone ever been to one of these uk tours before? I see they're in Birmingham in may and was thinking of taking my lad. The only issue is the pricing lol 90 quid for a seat right next to the ring or 40 something pound per ticket for a seat further back! 

If anyone has been before are the views a lot worse in the blocks further away or should I pay the extra and sit closer? 

Been to see it in Nottingham, Birmingham and the O2.

Seats aren't bad further back at all I'd say generally. Just up to how much you can afford 

Surprised there are seats close to the ring left. Usually sell out well quick down there