Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Middlesbrough Away 2nd January

15 hours ago, goody2028 said:

Would anyone be willing to have a ticket for me if I am not able to get mine through silver membership, just want to be safe and not miss getting a ticket. Cheers pm if any available :thumbup:

You will 100% get a ticket on the membership. On sale from Tuesday for Silver.

7 minutes ago, baker11 said:

How have sales been for this?

Poor, still loads left and down to silvers, guess jan the 2nd early ko, is too blame, I wanted to go, as i've never done the riverside, but I can't be arsed with a 7.30 start just to make ko.

7 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Poor, still loads left and down to silvers, guess jan the 2nd early ko, is too blame, I wanted to go, as i've never done the riverside, but I can't be arsed with a 7.30 start just to make ko.

Never done the riverside lol plastic lol 

TBH, you're not missing much, not a lot around it.

1 hour ago, promised land said:

Never done the riverside lol plastic lol 

TBH, you're not missing much, not a lot around it.

Not played them for a few years mate and sure last few in championship were Tuesday bastard nights.

Lloyd dyer smash and grab.

I know you're on a wind up. So tempted to do it for ground 89 but only as that makes Sevilla ground 90. :thumbup:

48 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Not played them for a few years mate and sure last few in championship were Tuesday bastard nights.

Lloyd dyer smash and grab.

I know you're on a wind up. So tempted to do it for ground 89 but only as that makes Sevilla ground 90. :thumbup:

First game of the season in our championship winning year. Vardy & Drinkwater who celebrated by cupping his ears to us.

Archived