Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Middlesbrough Away 2nd January

5 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

We will take our lowest away crowd since coming back up to this. I can't see us topping 1,500.

The champions not selling out a reduced allocation, live on tv. Let's just hope we've sold out the bottom tiers! Oh well, sometimes those sort of ends are more of a laugh.

45 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

The champions not selling out a reduced allocation, live on tv. Let's just hope we've sold out the bottom tiers! Oh well, sometimes those sort of ends are more of a laugh.

Difficult to tell from the website but it looks like we have put all but one block on sale. Drops to City member today. They should really announce general sale before Christmas

44 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Difficult to tell from the website but it looks like we have put all but one block on sale. Drops to City member today. They should really announce general sale before Christmas

Yeah I think we'll sell a few more, especially when it goes to general sale.

Looking at it, if block 50 has already sold, we'll probably actually nearly sell out. Wouldn't be a bad effort either, given the circumstances.

20 hours ago, Bayfox said:

I know you're on a wind up.So tempted to do it for ground 89 but only as that makes Sevilla ground 90. :thumbup:

:thumbup:

The first away after the Watford play off season was Saturday 3pm we went behind I think, then put two in as others have said.

Knocky got a big cheer when he stepped of the team coach.

I preferred it when we were behind the goal rather than where they put us now.

Oh and foreign grounds don't count in the 92. :P

3 hours ago, promised land said:

:thumbup:

The first away after the Watford play off season was Saturday 3pm we went behind I think, then put two in as others have said.

Knocky got a big cheer when he stepped of the team coach.

I preferred it when we were behind the goal rather than where they put us now.

Oh and foreign grounds don't count in the 92. :P

:rolleyes: the 92 has become a nightmare now days.  I've got 6 who are now non league. If it take Europe away it's still 80 plus.:thumbup:

Not that bad for just watching Leicester who have had 1 season in the bottom 2 tiers and get spurs every year in the fa cup lol

Archived