Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingcarr21

Final Fantasy XV

Well that chocobo moogle festival event was weird. I only clocked it last night late on cue a mad rush to do it and get the special egg thing which currently has no use!

Didnt have time to do the chocobo races or fishing so no doubt missed out on some decent rewards but better than missing it altogether. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2017 at 09:23, MC Prussian said:

If you're complaining about Castlemark Tower now, wait until you can return at a later stage, only to find out that *oops*.

This last proper optional mission is really frustrating and I haven't really gone back to the game because of it. I got quite far at the first attempt, without really knowing what I was encountering, but ever since then, I've become gradually worse. lol 

I think I did complete the original maze at the second time of asking, because there's one point in this whole cube-led dungeon where you have the choice of staying on the same level or going down. If I remember correctly, the latter option returns you the starting point.

But I'm not sure whether the game is intentionally sending you the wrong way the first time around (where you have to fight the Red Giant(s)), then allowing you to proceed to the final boss a while later - following another plethora of moving cubes.

So, a very late reply to your original comment lol

So i did just what you suggested. I beat the game, worked on the hunts, etc. So at level 80 i went back and crushed it. It still took awhile because it's a nightmare to navigate, but the fights were super easy. I still need to do the extended dungeons, the last few ultimate weapons, and the Adamantoise, but I'm getting pretty close to being "done" with the game.

I guess it's time to start thinking about finding a new game to pick up. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Just reached Altessia, massively over levelled, only to find that this supposed open-world has turned into a crisscrossing maze. :angry:

Enjoy one of the most frustrating and repetitious levels in gaming history.

On 2017-6-27 at 15:09, MC Prussian said:

That and Chapter 13 (Gralea).

Urgh! Chapter 13! To be honest, everything after leaving Lucis feels like a chore. I know that all FF games follow the model of the reluctant hero, but Noctis really is a whining bag of crap.

Doubtless the last chapter will be one long pitched battle after another that will rely on bringing enough potions, elixir and phoenix downs, am I right?

Really disappointed by the magic in this game, think I've used it maybe less than 10 times and summons only twice.

Archived