Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

2017 Deathlist

7 hours ago, Tuna said:

George A. Romero, horror legend and the man who practically invented the zombie genre.

I think just about every horror film was influenced by this guy in some way, RIP.

R.i.P Chester never was really much of a fan of linkin park until my wife took me to watch em. Remember going to the rising Sun tour and rocking out to it so much that we went from  bham NEC to London o2 one after the next after watching lcfc play Sheffield. But RIP Chester my prayers are with ur friends and family

13 hours ago, Durnerz said:

Chester Bennington of Linkin Park apparently dead. Hung himself.

Sadly doesn't look like there will be an encore now he's become so numb...

Thats ****ing hilarious mate you must be proud of that one.

• Like 1

Helps if the joke is funny...

I didn't laugh and a lot of others didn't i'm sure, but ultimately we don't want to live in a world where nothing is off-limits so i've got no issue with you if you wanna go there, hope you at least found it funny :whistle: far too obvious and not very creative would be my personal observations if you want to head into comedy.

Fair play to Chester, what he achieved after having a really tricky time growing up is nothing short of phenominal, this isn't just a lead singer of any band, i was at school when Linkin Park hit the radios - and they single-handidly changed my whole generations musical taste overnight. Not many groups come out who can do that in the world. Major respect to him, his art, his honest lyrics, he made a difference in this world.

RIP to him, i'm still going through the Linkin Park back-catalogue and it's crazy how many top, top songs they made. Hybrid Theory could have had any of it's songs as singles and they would have done remarkably well.

Edited by TAFKA Castroneves
  • Like 2