Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Roma or Lazio?

On 23/01/2017 at 09:23, Bert said:

Prefer Roma to Lazio but AC are my Italian team of choice. Not that I'm massively into Italian football or anything, I just always look out for their results. 

I Knew a lad (worked with him for a few years) who is part Italian and lived in Florence for a year in his late teens early twenties sort of age who said the Viola fans were fantastic with the main singing coming from both goal ends of the stadium and it was deafening at its height

not sure how passionate the crowds are nowadays though?

7 hours ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

I Knew a lad (worked with him for a few years) who is part Italian and lived in Florence for a year in his late teens early twenties sort of age who said the Viola fans were fantastic with the main singing coming from both goal ends of the stadium and it was deafening at its height

not sure how passionate the crowds are nowadays though?

Fiorentina Juventus last was very. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10.02.2017 г. at 13:59, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Got a Bulgarian lad at work who is a Levski Sofia fan. They've got a fan (mafia) friendship with Lazio so he's gone to the game in March so I'l back them. 

Birds of a feather... most Levski fans are complete potato heads. Though CSKA aren't much better. The Communist authorities disbanded both clubs in the 80s which was probably the best decision they ever made.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
7 hours ago, MattP said:

Lazio of course, going to the Olimpico for the Inter game on the last day of the season. 

If that's got European implications it could be a fantastic game, hope for you it's not a dead rubber by then. I'm sure I don't need to tell you they're 4th and 5th atm with a point between them in the race for CL. 

Be great to see either Icardi or Ciro Immobile there but I'm not gonna lie, my bias is with Inter. I was always more AC growing up but I've got a lot of fondness for this Inter team. 

They can be turgid but when they're good they're great. I love watching Icardi, he's so instinctive. Always been very much in admiration of fantastic finishers that are neither all that fast or strong.