Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Claudio Get the full season no matter what , vote

Claudio gets to stay till next summer no matter qatar   

407 members have voted

1. 1. Claudio gets to stay till next summer no matter what

• I agree he stays no matter what
    • I disagree

11 hours ago, Renart said:

In my opinion, we give him the season. If we get relegated, which I honestly do not think will happen, then I believe he will go anyway. I believe that he deserves the season - in all the years I have spent watching Leicester I have never experienced anything like last season. I don't want to become 'that' club that sacked their manager the season after the miracle! I want to see it play out. I want to give him every chance possible to turn it around. I think he will. I don't believe in 'short-term-ism' when it comes to managers. I watch so many teams 'get rid' with no change in fortune, but, admittedly, I also see teams 'get rid' with a positive change. In addition, I also see many teams 'keep faith' with their manager and a change of fortune results and we all forget that we were so close to the brink of change. For me, changing manager is a lottery anyway, and so I think we need to couple this to what happened last season and say that we are going to trust him to bring us through. And if he doesn't then we still have the memories.... and we rebuild as we have done before.

Spot on

Unreal to see that so far, more people wouldnt even let him see the season out.

I just think people have such short memories. I also think that many in here are delusional and are looking at Caludio as the scapegoat when its the players who have largely let him down. He has tried the same team as last season and has introduced new signings but its the players who need to step up here as they are the ones who are severely under performing compared to last season. Only Okazaki, Kasper and Danny can come out of this season holding their heads high and you could add Slimani and Gray although neither contributed to last seasons title win.

Lets get real for a second. CR has guided us to the title. We are not towards the bottom of the league and thats it this season. We are actually and rather amazingly through to the last 16 in the Champions League. Yeah people in here and the media may crow that it was an easy group but Club Brugge are 2nd in the Belgian league having lost only two games, Porto are 3rd having lost once and Copenhagen are top and undefeated. These teams all seem to be crap because when we beat them.

Just some perspective here. Arsenal have a manager who has not won the league since 2004. They consistently qualify for the CL. Last season they scraped through to the last 16 despite having Olympiacos and Zagreb in their group. Liverpool didnt get through the groups the season before with Ludogerets and Basel among the 4 teams the season before. Juventus didnt make it through with Galatasary and Copenhagen the season before. The list of massive clubs failing to make it is huge because there are no donkeys in the CL. They are all capable sides, especially at home. However, we have made it TO THE KO STAGES OF THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!! 

If we stay up and lose in the KO stages of the Champions League for me that would be an amazing season. When you consider we lost Kante, then Walsh buggered off and has taken other backroom staff members with him and dare I say it transfer targets. When you throw in that even Craig Shakespere now isnt at the club when England are on duty and has his hands full then you start to get a clearer picture that there have been major changes.

Reality check people....

57 minutes ago, crazyleicester said:

Unreal to see that so far, more people wouldnt even let him see the season out.

I just think people have such short memories. I also think that many in here are delusional and are looking at Caludio as the scapegoat when its the players who have largely let him down. He has tried the same team as last season and has introduced new signings but its the players who need to step up here as they are the ones who are severely under performing compared to last season. Only Okazaki, Kasper and Danny can come out of this season holding their heads high and you could add Slimani and Gray although neither contributed to last seasons title win.

Lets get real for a second. CR has guided us to the title. We are not towards the bottom of the league and thats it this season. We are actually and rather amazingly through to the last 16 in the Champions League. Yeah people in here and the media may crow that it was an easy group but Club Brugge are 2nd in the Belgian league having lost only two games, Porto are 3rd having lost once and Copenhagen are top and undefeated. These teams all seem to be crap because when we beat them.

Just some perspective here. Arsenal have a manager who has not won the league since 2004. They consistently qualify for the CL. Last season they scraped through to the last 16 despite having Olympiacos and Zagreb in their group. Liverpool didnt get through the groups the season before with Ludogerets and Basel among the 4 teams the season before. Juventus didnt make it through with Galatasary and Copenhagen the season before. The list of massive clubs failing to make it is huge because there are no donkeys in the CL. They are all capable sides, especially at home. However, we have made it TO THE KO STAGES OF THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!! 

If we stay up and lose in the KO stages of the Champions League for me that would be an amazing season. When you consider we lost Kante, then Walsh buggered off and has taken other backroom staff members with him and dare I say it transfer targets. When you throw in that even Craig Shakespere now isnt at the club when England are on duty and has his hands full then you start to get a clearer picture that there have been major changes.

Reality check people....

Shakespeare's England involvements ended with Alladyce's back handers!

I'd give him until the end of the season, too. However, the decision is the owners'. Thai people tend to be rather loyal to the people in their "family", so I suppose given last year's success, they will remain patient - up to a certain point. Unless of course, we should drop even further down the table. Results don't lie.

My gripe with Ranieri is that his pre-match and post-match comments run rather thinly these days. It used to be fun when we were doing good and he came across as this odd but likeable old "uncle" who somehow magically managed to lift an average side to new all-time heights. Nowadays, it just grinds my gears hearing Don Claudio giving the same responses to the press in 95% of all cases. It becomes repetitive, stale. We need more freshness, both from the manager and the players.

We can't afford to be in a position where it's likely we will go down in the last 10 games. It would destroy the club with the contracts we have dished out. We did the impossible the other season but I don't see the group mentality there this year with the hidings we have had. Hopefully we're not in that position and we can go on a run over the Christmas period and people will wonder what we were panicking about but for the owners to commit to Claudio being in place for the whole season would be irresponsible.

2 hours ago, Aidan said:

Big Fat NO! RC was never good in all his career. Last season was driven by the momentum created by that incredible escape the season prior. RC happened to be at the right place at the right time. That's a fact.

Who's RC?

If RC is that crap we should replace him with CR.

I can't have an informed opinion on Ranieri as I don't know what goes on behind the scenes.

I suspect we'll start with Vardy and Slimani up top today and that will be criminal against a possession team like Man City. It will reinforce my belief that Ranieri has no answers and is hoping for the best.

One thing is for sure the hierarchy should do what they believe is best for the present and future of the club and not let Claudio take us down out of a sense of loyalty if indeed that is the case.

Guest LCFC_World
2 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Do those that voted claudio to go want to delete their vote and make us not look like idiots :) 

Bloody hell. I'm not being funny but if we go on to lose the next 15 then what? This vote isn't just for this game.

I don't want to see him go but I think a lot of fans would be a lot less vocal if he'd at least try something different tactically, particularly away from home. Our away form has been diabolical yet he has never strayed from 442, even when we're going nowhere. I just don't get it.

People are mental if they think that he should get the full season funny how when key back room staff from NP start to leave and our downfall starts, people need to remember all Ranieri did with Leicester last season was keep everything what Pearson left since our great escape and it work incredibly until Ranieri lets our key back room staff go the players look unfit and not up for it I'm not saying NP would of won the league or that we should get NP back but we are still in a good position to entice a high profile manger with some balls to sort this shower of shi*e out things need to change and tbh before Stoke I don't want to see my club go down, and we will if we stick with CR, I know the owners are not happy just because we beat man city doesn't mean they will be jumping for joy from that we saw tonight absolutely embarrassing!!!!!!!!

Voted disagree due to the fact that I think January will be what decides our season

We need reinforcements to make our team work. Whether that be signing players to make 4-4-2 work, or signing players to allow us to play a different formation. 

If Ranieri gets that wrong I can see him going. Don't really want him too and would be one of the darkest days in our club history but I don't believe one person is bigger than the future of our club.

Don't know about anyone else but it's reminding me of the end of the Levein era. We were losing, couldn't score a goal, making the same errors week in week out, then all of a sudden we turned up against Spurs in the cup and beat them, before duly returning to the same form from the previous games. Levein had lost the dressing room and was eventually sacked, and it appears to me that the players are in charge here especially since hearing that they refused to let the manager change formation.

Everybody keeps going on about the recruitment of new players in January to save us (WHO).If we are in the bottom 3 nobody will want to come here.we have spent millions on players who you have never heard of.clubs are just rubbing there hands together when we inquire about players.

Archived