Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

SEVILLA!

4 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Am I the only one really excited by this draw 

You're not alone 

wahoo…. Champs league and  nice city…. I genuinely didn't care who it was, just nice to be there

others on this thread need a bit more sense of perspective in my view (and I'm sure I'm also not alone in thinking this!)

1 minute ago, Papasmurf said:

Not exactly tough to get to the capital is it.

Well it's more difficult that somewhere about 20 minutes away and there are going to be very limited flights available if you can only go from one place in the whole country.

This is Leicester City. If you think it's a banked loss then you must be bloody barmy, or have a memory of two days. With these two teams I reckon we're looking at a tonking either way, just depends which team is on the receiving end!

Came on here to hoping for a buzz of energy and excitement, get the usual negative crap, I really feel sorry for some of you guys.

WE HAVE JUST DRAWN SEVILLA IN THE LAST 16  OF THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!!!

How anyone can not be excited by that is beyond me, our name is clearly on the cup and the footballing gods want to give us the grand tour of some of  the nicest cities in Europe, we'll get Monaco in the quarters, Dortmund in the Semis and Barcelona in the final.

Amazed that so many are giving us little chance.  Yes Sevilla are a good side with cup pedigree and well placed in La Ligue but it's months before we play them and we may be in better form by then.  On our day we can cause problems to the best teams in England so why not Spain?  I'm looking forward to it.

Archived