Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

SEVILLA!

This can only end one way. I have a hunch this will turn into a proper massacre.

IF our standout players actually manage to put in a decent show and perform to their 15/16 selves, then we may be able to go down with some dignity and respect.

As always - as long as we put up a fight, I have no sour grapes when losing.

But based on recent league results, the somewhat unhappy and dismal ending to our Champions League group stage phase and with our regular starting XI in such woeful form, all I can hope for is for Sevilla to be kind to us in the second half, after going 5-0 up within the first 30 minutes. :whistle:

14 hours ago, Twitcher said:

All that's peripheral bollox. I'd rather do all that in the summer.  It's the football that matters. Hope you enjoy it.

you sound so depressed about the footy you might not make it to summer mate. cheer up. it's 22 degrees in seville. they grow oranges on trees. there's a massive bridge or something to look at in town too.

as the cheeky girls once once told us, hooray hooray it's a cheeky holiday. 

There is always the possibility the awful form this season is part of a Masterplan to fool the Champion's League sides?  They think we are rubbish but really come the important games suddenly we will see a return to form.  Huth and Morgan unbeatable with outstanding distribution.  Drinkwater spraying passes about to this team mates!  The wingers beating the opposition for fun putting accurate crosses in for Salmani to score.  Vardy getting shots on target!  

Oh well back to a lunchtime whisky :)

6 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

If we do get hammered, please let it be to a genuinely better side who played better on the day, and not because a bunch of players going mardy, refusing to pass to each other and not wanting to play for the manager. 

lol Yeah right.

Here's how I see it, if we score first or second I'll be able to say it will turn out to be a succesful night. Probably anyway.

I agree with others saying we could be out of this tie at the end of the first leg. Grabbing one of the first two goals would hopefully mean we could keep the scoreline to 3-1 or better, and still be in with a chance.

2 minutes ago, Harry - LCFC said:

Here's how I see it, if we score first or second I'll be able to say it will turn out to be a succesful night. Probably anyway.

I agree with others saying we could be out of this tie at the end of the first leg. Grabbing one of the first two goals would hopefully mean we could keep the scoreline to 3-1 or better, and still be in with a chance.

Goal?  What is this 'goal' you speak of?

2 minutes ago, Milo said:

We've worked hard all season to lull them into a false sense of security...

...they won't know what's hit them when we're 3 up at half time...

If that happens I will be the one getting beaten up by the Spanish stewards on the pitch.

Archived