Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

SEVILLA!

Just now, Captain... said:

How anyone can not be excited by that is beyond me, our name is clearly on the cup and the footballing gods want to give us the grand tour of some of  the nicest cities in Europe

Then why are they sending us to Cardiff?

Came on here to hoping for a buzz of energy and excitement, get the usual negative crap, I really feel sorry for some of you guys.

WE HAVE JUST DRAWN SEVILLA IN THE LAST 16  OF THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!!!

How anyone can not be excited by that is beyond me, our name is clearly on the cup and the footballing gods want to give us the grand tour of some of  the nicest cities in Europe, we'll get Monaco in the quarters, Dortmund in the Semis and Barcelona in the final.

That theory would hold up if the final wasn't in bloody Cardiff!!

Came on here to hoping for a buzz of energy and excitement, get the usual negative crap, I really feel sorry for some of you guys.

WE HAVE JUST DRAWN SEVILLA IN THE LAST 16  OF THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!!!

How anyone can not be excited by that is beyond me, our name is clearly on the cup and the footballing gods want to give us the grand tour of some of  the nicest cities in Europe, we'll get Monaco in the quarters, Dortmund in the Semis and Barcelona in the final.

Exactly this! some people on here will jsut never be happy and people who think Sevilla are a small club are mistaken play some nice football but we have a chance, the thought of going to the Real or Bayern and watching our first time get spanked like our reserves did last week would not be enjoyable.

Just now, peach0000 said:

Which flights are you looking at, only if you don't mind saying of course.

haa... Monday 20th coming back Wednesday. So relying on that date coming out... i've got a few open but that is the most favourable date... only £60 return

9 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

if we play like we did in the first half against City will would give anyone a game.

We played very well. But the Man City trashing is a good reminder for a coach to never play a back 3 (or 4 for that matter) with such a high line defending against Leicester unless they have a death wish. Guardiola's arrogant approach and gung ho tactics was an invitation to get torn apart. I doubt Sevilla will set up their team like Saturday.

3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

This is England not Swaziland.

I didn't suggest it was... but It's still going to cost more, add more time to the journey, take more time out of your trip... and most probably almost impossible to get hold of due to them only going from one place.

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

I didn't suggest it was... but It's still going to cost more, add more time to the journey, take more time out of your trip... and most probably almost impossible to get hold of due to them only going from one place.

Malaga & cheapo car hire shared between a car-full of people?

Archived