Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

SEVILLA!

If Drinky can manage to pass a ball forward rather than back to Morgan, who will do his usual stutter as he can't make his mind up what to do before a hoof to their CB's, we might have a chance.

Last years style of play would suit us against this team but I have no faith in Vardy scoring a goal.  His service has been shocking but when he has had a chance he can't even control the ball or force a save at least, that's if he even gets close to the ball.

Shinji will do his turn on the ball and end up on the floor but he runs about so that's ok for most fans.  Huth will commit endless fouls with silly tackles, Morgan will grapple away even after being warned and throw himself in front of the goal but end up blocking Kaspers view and deflecting it in his own net.  Simpson will punt balls down the line for Mahrez to try and control with his head on the throw in line.

Hopefully Albrighton doesn't play as all he provides is a punt aimed at the box which won't get there or he tries to beat a man with his cut back to his right foot which takes 10 mins to wind up before a cross is made.

I think we'll manage a draw, maybe a win tonight.  Mahrez will turn up and win it for  us. 

9 minutes ago, Richmondfox said:

If Drinky can manage to pass a ball forward rather than back to Morgan, who will do his usual stutter as he can't make his mind up what to do before a hoof to their CB's, we might have a chance.

Last years style of play would suit us against this team but I have no faith in Vardy scoring a goal.  His service has been shocking but when he has had a chance he can't even control the ball or force a save at least, that's if he even gets close to the ball.

Shinji will do his turn on the ball and end up on the floor but he runs about so that's ok for most fans.  Huth will commit endless fouls with silly tackles, Morgan will grapple away even after being warned and throw himself in front of the goal but end up blocking Kaspers view and deflecting it in his own net.  Simpson will punt balls down the line for Mahrez to try and control with his head on the throw in line.

Hopefully Albrighton doesn't play as all he provides is a punt aimed at the box which won't get there or he tries to beat a man with his cut back to his right foot which takes 10 mins to wind up before a cross is made.

I think we'll manage a draw, maybe a win tonight.  Mahrez will turn up and win it for  us. 

Richmondfox - we can't just turn on and turn off performances. I don't see that. Hope tells a flattering tale. Major changes are needed - we have little choice to change now given our squad but now is the time to bring in someone new (many said so back in December) and shake the whole lot up top to bottom. We thought we could do that this season, turn it on when we needed, and we have been embarrassed by most teams in the Premier and one or two outside including last Saturday. Only f you are really top class can you turn it on when you say and real top class players don't have that attitude anyway. We have second rate players, second rate management, and had a great team spirit last year. Now we don't have the spirit even and we look like what we are, second rate at best.  

Let's just hope that this bunch of tossers can put up a spirited performance for all the thousands of City fans who have spent dosh to go to watch them.

We don't want another limp, disinterested, embarrassment. We want fight, passion and desire.

The fans will be up for it. You can see the videos coming through already.

The players better be, too.

I'm optimistic! Not necessarily for a win tonight, but that we will get a good result. A good result is even a loss by one goal, maybe even two if we can score at least one goal. Bear in mind that we are the lucky team to have our home game in the last of the two matches. At KP stadium we can win by two goals.The next question is then who should we hope to get in the next round. 

29 minutes ago, z-layrex said:

ITK?

Can't reveal my source it's top secret, any more comments about the identity of my source and I'll leave this forum forever

18 minutes ago, Kaewbudda said:

Love the optimism :)

My season of optimism ended in September, these days call for a pessimistic head! And anyway, if I keep my expectations as low as possible, ultimately I can only be happy should we get anything from the game (including a goal).

46 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Let's just hope that this bunch of tossers can put up a spirited performance for all the thousands of City fans who have spent dosh to go to watch them.

We don't want another limp, disinterested, embarrassment. We want fight, passion and desire.

The fans will be up for it. You can see the videos coming through already.

The players better be, too.

Totally agree Col

lets bloody hope they do it tonight 

come onnnnnnnnnnn Cityyyyyyyyy

up the Foxes

My Facebook feed is filling up with photos and videos of my mates getting on it in the sunshine. Bouncing around some Spanish square.

Proper Leicester lads with nothing but love in their heart for the their city and their football team.

They know Leicester won't be in this position again and they are going to enjoy it and so am i. Sod the negative we are going to lose 8-0 merchants.

WE'RE ON OUR WAY, WE'RE ON OUR WAY!

5 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

My Facebook feed is filling up with photos and videos of my mates getting on it in the sunshine. Bouncing around some Spanish square.

Proper Leicester lads with nothing but love in their heart for the their city and their football team.

They know Leicester won't be in this position again and they are going to enjoy it and so am i. Sod the negative we are going to lose 8-0 merchants.

WE'RE ON OUR WAY, WE'RE ON OUR WAY!

Can you put a pic on here for us!

Archived