Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Harvey Barnes

http://m.leicestermercury.co.uk/leicester-city-manager-believes-there-is-a-bright-future-for-young-prospect/story-30079117-detail/story.html

Great comments and some interesting by Claudio 

Inttesting about developing in U23s or lack of it, sure that will motivate the young lads exposed and getting hammered every game.

Why not have them all out on loan? Monitor and call back for coaching spells?

Play on words but why hope that 'some' make the first team. Surely he like the players hope they all make it?

On 20/01/2017 at 13:22, Lako42 said:

I understand the frustration with our lack of youngsters making it in the game at a high level.

But these lads are not coming back because they haven't been good enough.

If Harvey comes back after doing a Deli Ali at MK then we can all rejoice.

22 minutes ago, Bob Hazels shorts said:

"If he was here he wouldn't grow up very well because in the under-23s he won't improve. "

I'm sure Ranieri means that Barnes needs proper first team football, but I hope he means because Beaglehole and the youth set-up are crap lol 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

"If he was here he wouldn't grow up very well because in the under-23s he won't improve. "

I'm sure Ranieri means that Barnes needs proper first team football, but I hope he means because Beaglehole and the youth set-up are crap lol 

yeah who needs crappy young academy players when we can just wastes millions on buying them.

50 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Him, Grey, Chilwell, Ndidi and Amartey all under 22. We've got a good core of young players for the future. Just need younger than 29 for any of our cbs or RBs.

Think there is Johnson at rb, only 18 playing for the u23s and is Heskeys godson. Not ready atm (just judging by our poor u23 defence) but in a few years time could be good enough.

• 3 weeks later...