Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Cafu

On 13/01/2017 at 17:29, UPinCarolina said:

Am I crazy for imagining that if we could somehow have Fuchs and Chillwell on the pitch at the same time that our back 4 would terrorize opposing midfields with attacking intent? 

Yes, yes you are crazy!

On 13/01/2017 at 17:29, UPinCarolina said:

Am I crazy for imagining that if we could somehow have Fuchs and Chillwell on the pitch at the same time that our back 4 would terrorize opposing midfields with attacking intent? 

Yes Chelsea still trembling with fear all the way back to London!

Just now, themightyfin said:

Really don't know who this mystery man is ...Cafu is very high in the wanted list and contact has been made....I know that much but he don't fit Geoffs mystery man. He must be someone else.

Cafu is only £10m, Gaston Ramirez 'apparently' has a £15m RC, Nastasic/Acerbi/Petros are all CL tied, leaves us with:

Sakho 

Keane (£18m not enough IMO)

Gabigol (probably have to be £20m)

Selke (too tentative a rumour, Ulloa would have to be sold and it hinges on Llorente to Chelsea)

Unknown that's not been mentioned.

15 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

Cafu is only £10m, Gaston Ramirez 'apparently' has a £15m RC, Nastasic/Acerbi/Petros are all CL tied, leaves us with:

Sakho 

Keane (£18m not enough IMO)

Gabigol (probably have to be £20m)

Selke (too tentative a rumour, Ulloa would have to be sold and it hinges on Llorente to Chelsea)

Unknown that's not been mentioned.

Yeah I get that that's why I said I have no idea of Geoffs mystery man.

But what I do know us Cafu is high on the wanted list and we have made contact with them. But he's obviously not the man Geoff is talking about 

Archived