Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Ticket Burnley Away wanted

Looking for one adult ticket for Burnley away. I am able to get one as I'm priority 1, but need an extra one. I know it will most likely make general sale but am looking to get one next to mine. Can meet before any home game or can pick it up  from anywhere in Leicester.

Sorry, I wasn't quite clear before. 

Won't pay FV as these are going general sale (probably won't sell out anyway) and I'd rather get the loyalty point (and £10 voucher?) myself at FV ? However will buy tickets in hand at £20 a piece. 

23 hours ago, ImBlue said:

Won't pay FV as these are going general sale (probably won't sell out anyway) and I'd rather get the loyalty point (and £10 voucher?) myself at FV ? However will buy tickets in hand at £20 a piece. 

Ah, how times have changed from last season. 

On 08/01/2017 at 18:06, ImBlue said:

lollollol

People get criticised for selling over face value on here and you come looking for tickets under the face value price.

fvck that if I had 2 spare I'd rather lose the whole £60 than sell them on cheap.

This season is the perfect chance for people to build up there priority points,Im a p1 and will admit i am not going to as many away games

as past years but with good reason i want to go to all the champions league away games and if its a choice between burnley away 

and seville away i know where im going and i think other p1s and p2s are making the same choice, People who want to take the piss offering to pay under value make the most of it next year unless we win the champions league it will be back to normal 

On 09/01/2017 at 18:27, Steve_Walsh5 said:

lollollol

People get criticised for selling over face value on here and you come looking for tickets under the face value price.

fvck that if I had 2 spare I'd rather lose the whole £60 than sell them on cheap.

Too damn right. 

Those selling haven't even got tickets, they are offering to buy them to supplement there points. Id be absolutely brain dead to give up my voucher and point to buy at the same price.

offering to help, but really just serving to put a bigger gap between you and them for the desirable games. Want the priority? Make that shit trip, or it costs you.  

18 minutes ago, ImBlue said:

Oh and I'd rather you lose that money, and give mine to the club direct than pay face value, so we agree on something. 

I won't lose any money.

I'm a P1 with plenty of points, If I don't want to go to another away game this season I don't have to. I'd still have plenty of people who would be happy to pay face value for my ticket & I still get my priority point. 

I don't care who gets the priority point as long as i get the ticket i want!

having been a season ticket holder for a number of years and travelled to numerous away games i had to give it up just before promotion and the introduction of this points system.

I now sit on 0 points despite the above. 1 point wont get me a ticket to seville so foook it!

15 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

I won't lose any money.

I'm a P1 with plenty of points, If I don't want to go to another away game this season I don't have to. I'd still have plenty of people who would be happy to pay face value for my ticket & I still get my priority point. 

Them people are clearly idiots then.

10 hours ago, adejo92 said:

I don't care who gets the priority point as long as i get the ticket i want!

having been a season ticket holder for a number of years and travelled to numerous away games i had to give it up just before promotion and the introduction of this points system.

I now sit on 0 points despite the above. 1 point wont get me a ticket to seville so foook it!

Fair enough, had to give it up in the championship, now off to Seville on somebody else's priority. Call me cynical but I don't believe your story. lol 

There was a boom for tickets last few seasons, P1 was important. Not sure how much longer it will be.

1 hour ago, ImBlue said:

Fair enough, had to give it up in the championship, now off to Seville on somebody else's priority. Call me cynical but I don't believe your story. lol 

There was a boom for tickets last few seasons, P1 was important. Not sure how much longer it will be.

And which bit of my story don't you believe?

Also, when did i say i was using somebody elses priority point to go Seville? I am going to Seville but not after match tickets as they will no doubt get me to prove i am the person on the ticket upon entry which obviously i won't be able to do.

I don't see how there is any part of my story that is hard to believe if i am honest but would be nice for you to expand on your doubts?

Archived