Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Ticket Burnley Away wanted

4 hours ago, AjcW said:

Just the 8 blocks left to sell for this then lol Unless they've done them in reverse order... either way.. might be a bit of a cold lonely night for whoever is going!

Thing is, will probably still be a better atmospbere than Derby because it will be all core fans where as derby will have a large percentage of part time fans.

5 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Thing is, will probably still be a better atmospbere than Derby because it will be all core fans where as derby will have a large percentage of part time fans.

Hmmm, 'core' support for us seems to mean your Coach One types though.

Did midweek games in the North-West when I was based up there and they were a mixed bag. Good atmospheres at some but poor at others. This end will be a mixture of Fox Travel lot, Northern Foxes, students, school-aged lads on the blag and people able to scrabble a half day from work. Hopefully there'll be a decent vocal group out of that lot though.

9 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Did midweek games in the North-West when I was based up there and they were a mixed bag. Good atmospheres at some but poor at others. This end will be a mixture of Fox Travel lot, Northern Foxes, students, school-aged lads on the blag and people able to scrabble a half day from work. Hopefully there'll be a decent vocal group out of that lot though.

You missed me out an old ba***rd who's been going down for years even when we were worse than we are now.

10 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

I bloody hope there is a decent atmosphere!

I just can't help but think Derby away will have a lot of people under 10 and a lot of people who mistake Vardy for Morgan because they haven't a clue about football.

either way, i hope they are both great nights.

47 minutes ago, Russell sprout said:

Didn't you know it was a school night befour you brought the tickets then:unsure:

I get 2 automatic tickets for every away game. I take my son most of the time, but on the off chance he cant go, I have an adults tickets as in the case here

Just now, Russell sprout said:

Ah right,nothing to do with how we're playing or ouat:rolleyes:

What part of Im not taking my son who is 9 do you not understand. Im going, do you want to buy it? If not, I ask you to politely **** off

7 minutes ago, Moksky said:

What part of Im not taking my son who is 9 do you not understand. Im going, do you want to buy it? If not, I ask you to politely **** off

I understand everything you've said,

to put it bluntly I was making sarcastic comment regarding your sale of tickets because it's a school night,

if this was 12 months ago I bet you wouldn't have had a problem with it being a school night,but suppose that comes with success,

enjoy the game 

11 minutes ago, Russell sprout said:

I understand everything you've said,

to put it bluntly I was making sarcastic comment regarding your sale of tickets because it's a school night,

if this was 12 months ago I bet you wouldn't have had a problem with it being a school night,but suppose that comes with success,

enjoy the game 

I still would not have took him. Maybe you don't have kids or can't understand that. Your sarcasm is wasted on my sales post. 

Just now, Moksky said:

I still would not have took him. Maybe you don't have kids or can't understand that. Your sarcasm is wasted on my sales post. 

Yes I do have kids,

but I wouldn't be daft enough to post what you did without thinking someone might question it,which I have done,

also when I take my kids in fully aware of which day of the week it is that the game is on,

and my post hasn't been wasted cuz you have replied to it,

and others agree with my posts,

but let's agree to disagree

7 minutes ago, Russell sprout said:

Yes I do have kids,

but I wouldn't be daft enough to post what you did without thinking someone might question it,which I have done,

also when I take my kids in fully aware of which day of the week it is that the game is on,

and my post hasn't been wasted cuz you have replied to it,

and others agree with my posts,

but let's agree to disagree

Me daft!!   I'm trying to sell a ticket,because I'm not taking my young son. I don't have to give chapter and verse on the ins and outs and reasons why. You decide to be what you call 'sarcastic' on my sales post.  I couldn't give a monkeys who agrees with you.

Now as I said before if you don't want to buy then jog on. 

2 hours ago, Moksky said:

Me daft!!   I'm trying to sell a ticket,because I'm not taking my young son. I don't have to give chapter and verse on the ins and outs and reasons why. You decide to be what you call 'sarcastic' on my sales post.  I couldn't give a monkeys who agrees with you.

Now as I said before if you don't want to buy then jog on. 

This is hilarious. Never expected to find such a cat fight on the tickets section lol

For what it's worth Moksky, I have no idea what Mr Sprout is on about either. You get 2 free tickets for each game. Derby was announced as a Friday night kick-off instead of a usual weekend game and now you have a spare because it is a school night for your son, who you usually only take to weekend games. 

p.s  Good luck with your sale :thumbup:

10 hours ago, FraserSorensen said:

I'd imagine either someone needs to press the button to release the next block or we've returned a large part of our allocation (all the unsold blocks) back to Burnley to sell.

I don't think Burnley can make use of any of the blocks we have had (away segregation, concourse structure etc) so that won't happen.

Also, I doubt even Burnley could sell them out.

18 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I don't think Burnley can make use of any of the blocks we have had (away segregation, concourse structure etc) so that won't happen.

Also, I doubt even Burnley could sell them out.

I take it that whole stand is just for away fans then regardless of how many there are?

7 hours ago, STUHILL said:

This is hilarious. Never expected to find such a cat fight on the tickets section lol

For what it's worth Moksky, I have no idea what Mr Sprout is on about either. You get 2 free tickets for each game. Derby was announced as a Friday night kick-off instead of a usual weekend game and now you have a spare because it is a school night for your son, who you usually only take to weekend games. 

p.s  Good luck with your sale :thumbup:

Thanks, the ticket for sale is for Burnley away on Tuesday night. Im taking my lad Derby this Friday.:thumbup:

17 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

I take it that whole stand is just for away fans then regardless of how many there are?

I looked at Burnley website and looks like 2 thirds is away fans and the rest is sold to home. Problem is that Leicester sell from the middle of the block to the edge and the bottom four blocks are sold last (with top and middle tier sold first). No idea why Burnley ask to sell like that but maybe they cannot split the blocks in a way that would allow them to sell to home fans.

Never seen home fans there even when only hundreds travel, just loads of empty seats.

Our tickets are for the David Fishwick stand. The right hand side of the stand as you look at it from the pitch is home fans, the left hand side is for away fans. They used to give the away fans the whole stand but don't anymore they split it up. About 5 seasons ago when we went there you could sit where you like.

54 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

36 minutes ago, baker11 said:

Normally yes but I have seen them split it with home fans before.

They used to make the whole stand available.

However from this season they've have pulled a Forest and decided that they were giving away teams too much of an advantage so it's always limited to about 2/3 of the stand - not that we'll be troubling that on tuesday

Archived