Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

Schlupp on his way

11 minutes ago, Bamba's Babes said:

What am I reading?

Well I can't remember many better performances from him than when he was played left wing back, I doubt Konchesky would have done a better job as he didn't for the previous 30 odd games that season :rolleyes:

I am a big fan of Schlupp. He brings something different to the team. His 'inventiveness' and unpredictability (OK his chaotic style) can unlock defences and put teams on the back foot.

I hope we get a decent amount from him and replace him with someone who also brings something different to the norm.

24 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

I am a big fan of Schlupp. He brings something different to the team. His 'inventiveness' and unpredictability (OK his chaotic style) can unlock defences and put teams on the back foot.

I hope we get a decent amount from him and replace him with someone who also brings something different to the norm.

We will probably end up with Boris Johnson. :rolleyes:

:D

1 hour ago, ozleicester said:

I think he has always done his best for us, that has ranged from incredible... to...well ............incredulous.

Doesnt fit with our plans going forward, good luck and thanks Jeff

Quite.

13 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

Reading some of the comments on here make me sick. 

Stay or go Jeff deserves more respect. He's been with our club during the best ever period and he's never let us down when it mattered. Without him (or any first team player) we wouldn't have achieved something most of us could have only ever dreamed of. Whether or not it's the right time to sell him doesn't matter, we should be talking about the great moments he's given us whilst he was here not slating the lad. 

People ask for loyalty from players but our own fans can't even support a player who won the league (a mental sentence) after a few bad performances.  Jeff is one of the most likeable lads to ever wear a city shirt and I'm going to miss him when he goes.  

Oh and you better belie he's going to tear us a new one when we see him again. 

Will always be thought of highly be me.  Club legend! 

Schlupp a legend????? ffs

How many other players do you also think are legends?

3 hours ago, Mark said:

Well I can't remember many better performances from him than when he was played left wing back, I doubt Konchesky would have done a better job as he didn't for the previous 30 odd games that season :rolleyes:

True Schlupp was quality in those last 10 or so games. I would say LWB was his best position. Under CR though we will never play that system 

3 hours ago, NewquayFox said:

Sell Schlupp for £10/£12million and buy Scott Hogan for £15/£17million, good business and we get the 'new' Vardy....:scarf:

I don't think anyone is going to pay the money being asked for Hogan, especially with his contract up in the summer. Hopefully Vardy persuades him to join us on a free!

23 hours ago, Babylon said:

Probably less than we rejected that in the summer.

Every player has their price, the right offer comes in and we know we can get someone else in I'm sure he'll go.

from what I have been told he would have been gone in the summer. But WBA's 12m offer was made up of 7m clauses. Some of which were based on CL qualification. Also Europa qualification. Our club did not see most of it likely to happen.

1 minute ago, WigstonWanderer said:

The constant belittling and slating of Jeff Schlupp on this forum is quite sickening.

Schlupp hasn't exactly endeared himself with some lazy disinterested shocking displays. On top of that he isn't very good. No technical ability, no tactical awareness, no brain whatsoever, can't shoot, can't dribble. He's a speed merchant. Now that Chilwell has emerged Schlupp isnt even needed for cover.

Some of the over hype of Jeff on here is hilarious.

As for saying he's always done his best for us, well he hasn't, in fact in some games his attitude and body language has been an insult to those paying to watch.

He doesn't have the intelligence to operate at this level either, constantly running straight into defenders because he doesn't know what to do next.

If we can get anything nearing the figures being banded about then it's great business for us.

1 hour ago, WigstonWanderer said:

The constant belittling and slating of Jeff Schlupp on this forum is quite sickening.

Alright Jeff I apologise, you were funny last year and at times unplayable but when we are shit and 3/4 down it isn't quite as funny to see you run directly out of play when it's easier to head into the 100 metres of open space in front of you.

We will always have a soft spot for you, that dive for our second against West Ham was world class and we will never forget you.

Farewell and Bon appetite (That's German for safe travels, as you obviously already know)

Am I reading the Birmingham mail quote on sky sports news wrong are we stalling on selling Schlupp to West Brom whilst we are in for signing Morgan Schneiderlin,or are West Brom stalling whilst they try to sign Schneiderlin  ??

if we're in for him superb if the Baggies are going for him maybe we should hijack the Deal as would certainly love to see Schneiderlin playing for our great club!!:schmike:

5 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Am I reading the Birmingham mail quote on sky sports news wrong are we stalling on selling Schlupp to West Brom whilst we are in for signing Morgan Schneiderlin,or are West Brom stalling whilst they try to sign Schneiderlin  ??

if we're in for him superb if the Baggies are going for him maybe we should hijack the Deal as would certainly love to see Schneiderlin playing for our great club!!:schmike:

They will move for Schlupp after they've exhausted all options with Schneiderlin. Their recruitment can't handle two deals at once lol 

Archived