Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
english77

Chelsea Tickets Available

Hi I am coming over from Paris this weekend to see my Mum and I am looking to get to the game between seeing my Mum (shes 91) Life long City fan for 45 years following as I can was in Porto and going to Seville any one can help PM Me 

Thanks all 

yours 

I told you in PM these are season ticket holders who cant make the game due to personal reasons - I don't know what the face value is, so have gone with what others have quoted for the Chelsea game on this website.

Tell me what the face value is and you can have them for that, if not then find a hobby and stop wasting my time

I have plenty of time my friend. There are far too many people trying to rip people off, I'd rather not see this happen to a fellow blue. Face value would be £40.

If you were genuinely trying to get rid of these tickets at FV then most people would put the price on the original post rather than getting people to message them directly. It might be that you're new here but the only posts you have made make it look as though you would rather not post the price you are selling at.

15 minutes ago, FraserSorensen said:

I have plenty of time my friend. There are far too many people trying to rip people off, I'd rather not see this happen to a fellow blue. Face value would be £40.

If you were genuinely trying to get rid of these tickets at FV then most people would put the price on the original post rather than getting people to message them directly. It might be that you're new here but the only posts you have made make it look as though you would rather not post the price you are selling at.

Fraser - you are wrong, and if you think the only folk buying off this site are 'fellow blue' then you're wrong again. I've already explained the rationale behind pricing.

3 minutes ago, Beauchamp said:

Fraser - you are wrong, and if you think the only folk buying off this site are 'fellow blue' then you're wrong again. I've already explained the rationale behind pricing.

Like I've also said, it doesn't look great. When you combine the lack of transparency, the fact you don't know what face value is despite selling on this forum before, and the general attitude you've had, it doesn't exactly convince me otherwise. If I am wrong, then I apologise. I genuinely do hope you sell your ticket.

3 minutes ago, FraserSorensen said:

Like I've also said, it doesn't look great. When you combine the lack of transparency, the fact you don't know what face value is despite selling on this forum before, and the general attitude you've had, it doesn't exactly convince me otherwise. If I am wrong, then I apologise. I genuinely do hope you sell your ticket.

What are you on? What lack of transparency? That I didn't post the price in my original quote? There is as many posts on this site quoting prices as there are not.  So I didn't take the time to figure out FV on my ST for the game and went with the going rate advertised on other posts - even then I offered them to you at FV. And now there's a thing with my attitude!! Its your attitude that needs sorting with your sort of worrying Columbo style investigation. Keep your apology and do one mate!

1 hour ago, Beauchamp said:

What are you on? What lack of transparency? That I didn't post the price in my original quote? There is as many posts on this site quoting prices as there are not.  So I didn't take the time to figure out FV on my ST for the game and went with the going rate advertised on other posts - even then I offered them to you at FV. And now there's a thing with my attitude!! Its your attitude that needs sorting with your sort of worrying Columbo style investigation. Keep your apology and do one mate!

I'll give you 100 quid per ticket.

Then take the the season ticket refs down to the club and explain how they got touted and guess what

Bye bye season tickets. Sure you or your friends will be really impressed at not getting to see another game this season.

Seem reasonable?

18 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

I'll give you 100 quid per ticket.

Then take the the season ticket refs down to the club and explain how they got touted and guess what

Bye bye season tickets. Sure you or your friends will be really impressed at not getting to see another game this season.

Seem reasonable?

Sleep easy sweet heart these are now gone 

On Thursday, January 05, 2017 at 17:06, FraserSorensen said:

So in the interest of transparency I thought you'd like to know I sold these tickets for 50 quid a pop.

Fv was 40 a fiver to convert to paper, 2-3 quid each for registered mail, envelope etc. And a few quid for diesel and my time to get down to the kp and back has probably if anything left me a couple of pound out of pocket.

In future I suggest you wait for context and facts, offer somebody an opportunity to explain or best of all keep your nose out of my business.

57 minutes ago, Beauchamp said:

So in the interest of transparency I thought you'd like to know I sold these tickets for 50 quid a pop.

Fv was 40 a fiver to convert to paper, 2-3 quid each for registered mail, envelope etc. And a few quid for diesel and my time to get down to the kp and back has probably if anything left me a couple of pound out of pocket.

In future I suggest you wait for context and facts, offer somebody an opportunity to explain or best of all keep your nose out of my business.

Good save lol 

But the rules on ticket exchange etc do state face value so maybe next time make it clear from the start what you want for them and the reasons whyou and you will find most accepting of the reasons you stated after.

I see the club shop are still inconsistent in charging or not for reprints. Bloody rip off for something that takes seconds to do.

20 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Good save lol 

But the rules on ticket exchange etc do state face value so maybe next time make it clear from the start what you want for them and the reasons whyou and you will find most accepting of the reasons you stated after.

I see the club shop are still inconsistent in charging or not for reprints. Bloody rip off for something that takes seconds to do.

Appears to me that the city shop is no more or less inconsistent in applying their rules then folk using this ticket exchange.

False allegation and insinuation wholly unnecessary.

Agree, a fiver is out of order.

23 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Good save lol 

Really winds me up that does. It takes seconds and must cost them pennies to do. 

I had to get a paper ticket the other week for someone and they charged me £5. I started complaining saying it was a disgrace and they made out it's to stop ticket touting. 

Load of bollox

4 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Really winds me up that does. It takes seconds and must cost them pennies to do. 

I had to get a paper ticket the other week for someone and they charged me £5. I started complaining saying it was a disgrace and they made out it's to stop ticket touting. 

Load of bollox

How is a fiver gonna stop it?

Other than if you went in every week it would be dead obvious I guess.

But for those that do it once or twice for holidays etc. It does seem a rip off.

Plus if I upgrade my kids for mates as I do most night games. They don't charge a fiver for the privilege and there's nothing to stop me selling those if I wanted.

4 hours ago, Beauchamp said:

Appears to me that the city shop is no more or less inconsistent in applying their rules then folk using this ticket exchange.

False allegation and insinuation wholly unnecessary.

Agree, a fiver is out of order.

Not really most who have ever implied they were looking to make money get shot down.

99% of people feel profiting from fellow fans a bit much.

But let's leave it there now. You have explained your reasons and if both parties are happy then I guess everyone wins.

9 hours ago, Beauchamp said:

keep your nose out of my business.

You're on a public forum - your business is everyone's business!

3 hours ago, Bayfox said:

You have explained your reasons and if both parties are happy then I guess everyone wins.

Exactly - best left there.

Archived