Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Southwest

Derby away fa cup

5 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

You think so?

I can only see the atmosphere being incredible. Derby away in a competitive match. Cant wait

Every away game I have been to where we have a huge allocation has been a massive anti climax in terms of atmosphere, we are much better when people who actually know the words to songs go to games and not 'I haven't been for 5 years' Terry.

Cov away being a great example

9 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Every away game I have been to where we have a huge allocation has been a massive anti climax in terms of atmosphere, we are much better when people who actually know the words to songs go to games and not 'I haven't been for 5 years' Terry.

Cov away being a great example

I see what you are saying but I can see this being a decent atmosphere. The ones who know the songs just need to be louder. :thumbup:

2 hours ago, Bayfox said:

I left one local last night just before the draw and watched it in another, within minutes I must have had requests for tickets from everyone in the 1st pub lol 

Seems a 3 year absence makes the hate grow stronger :D

i was guilty of this too!

also we expecting TV dates to be confirmed today or would it most likely be tomorrow? 

51 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

villa away 2 years ago was amazing tbh. 

And Villa was split over top tier behind the goal and normal away blocks in corner. Derby will be one big set of blocks which should be even better. Plus we haven't played them for a while whereas Villa were in our league.

Please nobody think about starting "you'll never sing that" to Derby, who have won the top flight more times than us. It is such an embarrassing song. 

However, I'm all for "we know what we are" and "we are Champions of England" for the full 90 :D 

1 hour ago, ramboacdc said:

The Fa Cup tie? I thought the atmosphere was awful, especially as we were watching one of our worst performances of the season. 

A lot of people in the away end turned on Nigel Pearson that day and I'm surprised that there wasn't any trouble. 

14 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

The Fa Cup tie? I thought the atmosphere was awful, especially as we were watching one of our worst performances of the season. 

A lot of people in the away end turned on Nigel Pearson that day and I'm surprised that there wasn't any trouble. 

I was in the upper tier in that game, and the atmosphere was one of the worse I've been at, considering how many there was of us! BUT can pretty much bank on Derby being completely different, could be one of the best!!!

2 hours ago, ramboacdc said:

Just now, lestajigs said:

I was in the upper tier in that game, and the atmosphere was one of the worse I've been at, considering how many there was of us! BUT can pretty much bank on Derby being completely different, could be one of the best!!!

21 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Was just thinking about this earlier, "Pearson sort it out, Pearson, pearson sort it out" rings a bell. That's when I'd had enough, we looked down in the league and I think a lot of us wanted to prioritise the fa cup that season

5 hours ago, Bayfox said:

I left one local last night just before the draw and watched it in another, within minutes I must have had requests for tickets from everyone in the 1st pub lol 

Seems a 3 year absence makes the hate grow stronger :D

Dam Bayfox.. you were my first thought too!!

1 hour ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Agreed, I was stuggling from a weekend on the pop in Bochum. The morning of the match had a morning lock in at a Hinckley pub, taxi to Whitton Arms where it was decent. Into the stands where it was dire, like you said a poisonous feeling to Pearson and the strange formation in that game.

Atmosphere was rubbish.

1 hour ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

i see that defeat as ground zero i think may be half the reason why....that any my restricted view seat meaning i only saw half of both halves! 

Guest FriendlyRam

From what I'm reading and hearing a LOT of fellow rams are really looking forward to this game :) they think your bringing the same numbers United brought last year, and it could be a really good atmosphere :) 

We'll take a cheeky 1-0, another goalie mistake like this please 

Archived