Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Southwest

Derby away fa cup

32 minutes ago, baker11 said:

Agreed, I was stuggling from a weekend on the pop in Bochum. The morning of the match had a morning lock in at a Hinckley pub, taxi to Whitton Arms where it was decent. Into the stands where it was dire, like you said a poisonous feeling to Pearson and the strange formation in that game.

Atmosphere was rubbish.

The Whitton arms is one of if not the best away pubs there is! In terms of atmosphere anyway

2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Please nobody think about starting "you'll never sing that" to Derby, who have won the top flight more times than us. It is such an embarrassing song. 

However, I'm all for "we know what we are" and "we are Champions of England" for the full 90 :D 

Careful mate, you wouldn't want to be seen telling people what they should and shouldn't be singing. 

Guest CityFan 06

Looking to go with my mate (who's also a STH) but my other mate isn't a STH. 

Is the priority system for this any different, or the same? My mate who isn't a STH would have to rely on general sale to get a ticket - any chance of that, at all?

In regards to allocation, I'd be hoping for at least 4,500 but their fans will sell this out I'd of thought. Not overly sure what they will give to us.

12 minutes ago, CityFan 06 said:

Looking to go with my mate (who's also a STH) but my other mate isn't a STH. 

Is the priority system for this any different, or the same? My mate who isn't a STH would have to rely on general sale to get a ticket - any chance of that, at all?

In regards to allocation, I'd be hoping for at least 4,500 but their fans will sell this out I'd of thought. Not overly sure what they will give to us.

Only chance this will have of going past 150pts is an allocation of over 5k and it being on tv

On 10/01/2017 at 15:43, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Careful mate, you wouldn't want to be seen telling people what they should and shouldn't be singing. 

How's about " PREMIER League champions...you'll never sing that"..... which is true ??

4 hours ago, goody2028 said:

Not sure if said on here yet but just read the fixture is now on the Friday the  27th and due to be announced later this evening. Maybe just rumoured as also speculation of Man United v Wigan on the Friday too.

Had a glance on some Derby Forum to see if they knew about dates and a few gave said tonight that their Police friends have had all leave cancelled for the Friday.

8 hours ago, cambridgefox said:

Had a glance on some Derby Forum to see if they knew about dates and a few gave said tonight that their Police friends have had all leave cancelled for the Friday.

Looks like it's going to be the Friday then, just need the club to announce it, which I presume they will today at some point.

43 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Looks like it's going to be the Friday then, just need the club to announce it, which I presume they will today at some point.

The club have said they are finalising the ticket details - ironically they are probably ready to go but are waiting on the BBC. I'd imagine all televised picks have to be announced together so all parties have to have had sufficient time to clear with local authorities etc. 

Saw something on Twitter last night about Showsec offering shifts for Friday 27th Jan at Derby vs Leicester so all signs are heading for Friday night live on BBC (which is what I thought as soon as the draw was made).

Also, with it being 2 weeks away, ticket details should be confirmed not long after the date is confirmed.

4 hours ago, Ted Maul said:

If it is the Friday night, will they be running extra trains for the journey home? Last one is currently 21:38

I really hope common sense prevails because this country is normally not very good at organising fine details for big events.

Would make sense as Leicester to Derby is a commonly used rail line. With both being served by East Midlands Trains, I think they will work with the clubs to ensure this (he says)

Leicester City’s Emirates FA Cup Fourth Round match with Derby County at iPro Stadium go on sale to Season Ticket Holders with 185+ points from Monday 16 January, 2017.

- Tickets for Leicester City’s Emirates FA Cup Fourth Round tie at Derby County to go on sale from Monday 16 January 
- Leicester City have been handed an allocation of 5,400 tickets for the clash at iPro Stadium 
- The match will take place at 7:55pm on Friday 27 January 
- Full ticket pricing and sales details announced   

Leicester City’s Emirates FA Cup Fourth Round match with Derby County at iPro Stadium go on sale to Season Ticket Holders with 185+ points from Monday 16 January, 2017.   

The fixture will take place on Friday 27 January at 7:55pm, with the Club having been handed an allocation of 5,400 tickets for the match – City’s first meeting with the Rams since a 4-1 victory at King Power Stadium three years ago.   

Full ticketing and sale information is available below:   

PRICES 

Season Ticket Holders: 
Adult - £18 
Over-65s - £13 
Under-18s - £10   

Non-Season Ticket Holders: 
Adult - £20 
Over-65s - £15 
Under-18s - £12   

SALE DATES 

Monday 16 January | Season Ticket Holders with 185+ points 
Tuesday 17 January | Season Ticket Holders with 170+ points 
Wednesday 18 January | Season Ticket Holders with 160+ points 
Thursday 19 January | Season Ticket Holders with 150+ points 
Friday 20 January | All Season Ticket Holders 
Saturday 21 January | Gold Fox Members 
Monday 23 January | Silver Fox Members 
Tuesday 24 January | City Fox Members 
Wednesday 25 January | General Sale   

All tickets are subject to availability. 

SUPPORTERS WITH DISABILITIES 

We have been allocated 16 pairs of Wheelchair Spaces. Both Wheelchair Spaces and Ambulant Disabled Spaces are priced as above plus a FREE Companion.   

FOX TRAVEL 

Coaches for Fox Travel will depart King Power Stadium at 5:30pm on the evening of the match, with places priced at £15 per person. 

Please note that any person under the age of 16 will not be permitted to travel without somebody over the age of 18.   

AWAY SCHEME MEMBERS 

Members of the Away Scheme who selected ‘FA Cup’ on their form will have payment debited from their selected credit/debit card on Saturday 14 January.   

Away Priority Scheme Members who wish to either opt-in or opt-out for this fixture should contact the City Sales Centre by emailing [email protected] by 9am on Saturday 14 January with the Subject Header ‘AWAY SCHEME – DERBY FA CUP OPT-OUT’ or ‘AWAY SCHEME – DERBY FA CUP OPT-IN’.   

Away Priority Scheme Members who are charged buy cannot attend this fixture must return their tickets to the Club by 6pm on Friday 20 January.   

IMPORTANT INFORMATION 

Supporters purchasing tickets for this fixture in the City Fanstore MUST bring their Season Card with them and any Season Card of those whom they are looking to purchase tickets for.   
Please note that supporters who fail to bring the relevant Season Cards will not be sold ticket under any circumstances.   

Supporters purchasing tickets over the phone MUST be able to provide the full address details including post code and also date of birth of those whom they are looking to purchase tickets for.   

Supporters are also reminded that all tickets are non-transferable and must remain in the possession of the Season Ticket Holder.   

HOW TO BUY 

Supporters can purchase their tickets in any of three ways: 

Online: Visit www.lcfcdirect.com 
In-Store: Head to the City Fanstore at King Power Stadium 
By Phone: Call the City Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (Option 1)

Archived