Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Southwest

Derby away fa cup

Was just saying, bit pissed off with this really, I was expecting it to be moved, it was a given really, local derby/one of the better games of the draw/the draw was shit on a whole.

Saturday dinner was fine, Saturday night was fine, Sunday was fine...Any other time just not a Friday bloody night!!

Getting a train home? Not gonna happen is it! FFS!

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

Was just saying, bit pissed off with this really, I was expecting it to be moved, it was a given really, local derby/one of the better games of the draw/the draw was shit on a whole.

Saturday dinner was fine, Saturday night was fine, Sunday was fine...Any other time just not a Friday bloody night!!

Getting a train home? Not gonna happen is it! FFS!

i finish work at 5 in ashby and trying to figure out where to park the car! 

8 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

Definately up for this if it reaches the 150+ band. Not holding out much hope though. 

Can't argue with £18!

You should be OK on 150+, TV and Friday night plus 5,500 will put enough people off. Not sure how much further it would drop than that though.

52 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

You should be OK on 150+, TV and Friday night plus 5,500 will put enough people off. Not sure how much further it would drop than that though.

Remember not all STH travel to aways, I'd say if you've had a STH for 3 seasons you'd have enough points for one of the 5400 going, it's basically an allocation a quarter of all STH in the ground.

Assuming everyone will be shoved in the Navigation or that one on Midland Road. Three or four decent boozers directly opposite or right out the main station entrance (not ground side of the tracks), but all home only I think. Few good little pubs in town if you can give the BTP the slip, Neptune and Jorrocks to be avoided off the top of my head. Heard from a Wednesday mate the Royal Telegraph lets away fans in.

Harvester and Hungry Horse by the ground are home only too I think.

Archived